• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Pet Peeves

Ozzy

MBTI Type
GONE
Enneagram
5/6
1) Instagram and every girl on there that starts their sentence, "TBH," Bullshit guaranteed to follow.

2) People that smile for the wrong reasons.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some of my pet peeves include people who make false assumptions, people who overstep boundaries, people who take advantage of those weaker than themselves, my art being judged and criticized, cruelty to animals, being accused of lying when I know I'm telling the truth, because accused of being lazy because I take pride in my work ethic, being called unintelligent. Also, when people butcher facts about things I'm knowledgable about and insist they're right and I'm wrong. That is just a special kind of ignorance, and there is just something inherently about being told I'm wrong that I despise.

With false assumptions, we get nowhere and it just leads to confusion and mistrust. I also can't stand people who misuse their strength when they can be using it for good. Another thing is being cut off and interrupted in conversations. I'm pretty quiet but when I do want to say something and have something contribute, I want to get it out. However, my brain processes the conversation slower than it takes place.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When people want to pose oh so cool with instruments and I can tell that they're deadass just posing and not an actual musician from the fact that they're weirdly groping the instrument instead of holding it properly.

(I get the idea, I get the message, but it's so hard to ignore, it feels like watching someone wear glasses upside down, I can't stop looking.)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When people want to pose oh so cool with instruments and I can tell that they're deadass just posing and not an actual musician from the fact that they're weirdly groping the instrument instead of holding it properly.

(I get the idea, I get the message, but it's so hard to ignore, it feels like watching someone wear glasses upside down, I can't stop looking.)

Similarly when people pretend to knit or crochet and have no idea what they're doing or how to hold the needles or hook.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being called "cute" just because I'm passionate about something.

You might as well be a boss being like "awww" when I express my need for a raise. Except I'm not telling you things because I need your approval.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
  • traffic.
  • trains not announcing WTF is going on while standing in the middle of no where.
  • taking Instagram pictures when you asked for pictures to draw a design.
  • when I have to repeat myself.
  • when the person behind the till is not even trying.
  • when people say NO while they could have said, I don't know.
  • pet owners.
  • old rules.
  • tradition.
  • when the person is trying to blame someone else while not taking ownership.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My personal pet peeves are:
  • children screaming
  • slow walkers
  • rudeness
  • lack of attention to detail
  • rules that don't make sense