• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Favourite Scientist and favourite Philosopher?

Zombie spinster

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Favourite philosopher: Jeremy Bentham, Bertrand Russell:hug:
Favourite scientist: Marie Curie or Stephen Hawking. (Boring, I know.^^)
Favourite fictional scientist: Doc Brown
Least favourite scientist: Thomas Edison, the master of copyright infringement. ;)

finniestoncran

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have to admit that up to now I never cared for philosophy. Maybe I'll give it another chance?
As for scientists, I probably have a childhood affection for Galileo (I was really into astronomy when I was little).

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Currently liking George Berkeley.

Modern_austen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Ages before i knew "Newton" and I, having something in common. I always took his side when my sister said "Einstein" is the greatest scientist of all times.
I think "Isaac Newton" found the most practical and useful facts about universe.
I like "tesla" too, I hate Edison.
Kant is my favorite philosopher. He is god of "subjective" point of view and im just a fan of this theory.