• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What types are attracted to the INTJ? Romantically speaking.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
^What do you expect with a title like "Mastermind". Very few can live up to the hype.

I attract a lot of INFPs, ESFPs and some ENTPs. I'm starting to think that ENFPs don't like me at all :dry:.

Sunny Ghost

I was referring in particular to the "especially ENxPs" bit. Have these girls tended to be Ne dominant? Because it makes more sense to me for them to be Se dominant.

I'm ISTJ, and the majority of girls to show interest in me have been ENFP.
I've always been under the impression that ENFPs were drawn towards ISTx. I used to have an ISTP and ISTJ male roommates and they both dated a few different ENFPs.

Source? Because if we go by the anima complex which Beebe structures his system around, then the ideal partner would be an Se dom.
I had an INTJ ex boyfriend who dated and was strongly attracted to xSFP women. Like, all of his girlfriends were ISFP and ESFP.

Personally, I've always been attracted to the INTJs I've met. I'm dating a third one currently. I'm certain I've dated just about every MBTI type except INFJ and ISTP. I've found other sensors to be easier to get along with and have adventures with, but less stimulating mentally. I've had whirlwinds of passion with INFPs, ENFPs, ISFPs, and ENFJs, but they were sort of like fire. Hot and intense, then burned out. ENTJs are too much for me, and I've a bias towards dating other introverts when I want a serious relationship.

I think [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] is the only one to really touch on the possibility of INTJ and ISFP romance. Maybe it's because I'm also a 4w5. But INTJs just have such a strong appeal to me.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've always been under the impression that ENFPs were drawn towards ISTx. I used to have an ISTP and ISTJ male roommates and they both dated a few different ENFPs.

I had an INTJ ex boyfriend who dated and was strongly attracted to xSFP women. Like, all of his girlfriends were ISFP and ESFP.

Personally, I've always been attracted to the INTJs I've met. I'm dating a third one currently. I'm certain I've dated just about every MBTI type except INFJ and ISTP. I've found other sensors to be easier to get along with and have adventures with, but less stimulating mentally. I've had whirlwinds of passion with INFPs, ENFPs, ISFPs, and ENFJs, but they were sort of like fire. Hot and intense, then burned out. ENTJs are too much for me, and I've a bias towards dating other introverts when I want a serious relationship.

I think [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] is the only one to really touch on the possibility of INTJ and ISFP romance. Maybe it's because I'm also a 4w5. But INTJs just have such a strong appeal to me.

My girlfriend is an ESFP. It's the best relationship I've had thus far.

Hapyniss

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
My girlfriend is an ESFP. It's the best relationship I've had thus far.

I'm curious...let me pick your brain. What makes this relationship so great for you? How is it different from the other relationships you've been in? What was the initial attraction?

Hapyniss

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Lol! I read this as....intj doesn't like to clean his room so he needs an esfj to back up the logistics. With an enfp it's all fun and games till the oven burns the house down.

Just my quirky interpretation.

Um. That's not far off. <ashamed>

Daleks

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm an entp, so far my best relationship has been with an intp

Sooooo intps <3

mono

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am attracted to INTJs, though we're usually opposites in many ways.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Individuals intrigued with the crooked paradigms of events that would otherwise seem absolutely banal.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm guessing all of them at some point. Just a guess though.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP's love INTJ's so much lol.

Evee was good evidence of that.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I attract ESFJs and ISTPs, although with most, it's usually my presence first, meaning I talk to them, that kicks off their attraction. Not because they approach me first. As far as I can tell.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Old thread but bump.
Me. Me. Me. I'm always attracted to INTJs. Like a magnet, don't know why. With the last two I met the feelings have been mutual.
Also one of my best friends is a female INTJ.