• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INTJ: How do others see you? (ISFJ mom's opinion of me)

Random Ness

(She said my INFP brother (and btw she hates myers-briggs so this was not related in that way, we just used words) has the deepest soul. I told her he is more feeling-ly; she said that my "conceptual and theoretical" soul is not deep b/c I don't share myself.)

That's so mean! Aren't INTJs complex?

Well, I can share how I see a INTJ.
-Extremely organized and an over-planner.
-Painfully shy but if you get him talking he can't stop.
-Tortured by the illogical. Spock alert?
-Thinks he knows everything. But it's okay because he does. :D
-Doesn't outwardly show much variety in emotion. He's not very intimidating when he's mad because of that.
-He always talks exasperatingly about every act of bullshit committed against him. He won't let anything go.
-Every time someone disagrees with him or does not like an idea of his, it's a personal offense against him.
-A great problem solver.

PS: Go INTJs! You guys rock!

Last edited:

twinkiesmom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
This thread is fun to read. You will see a difference between an INTJ who has been hugged recently and an INTJ who has not been hugged recently or ever before. And INTJ is probably the type that is the least likely to get hugged. Not only because other people might not feel like hugging weird robot INTJs, but also because some INTJs themselves do not realize how much difference intimacy could affect their life and so they continue to rely on their unusual ability to be alone for many years.

Lots of people want to hug us...They just don't make our short list:cheese:

Last edited:

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
This has been heaps of fun to read. Probably the first time I've read a whole thread of this length lol.

Something hits me about the "your brother has the deepest soul" comment, it seems obvious that the ISFJ just reacts better to F abstraction rather than to T abstraction. I hope I'm not making any dangerous assumptions, but it at least seems more plausible to me for an INFP to make Deepak Chopra type comments or have a Ghandi-like mystique about them compared to an INTJ. In my experience (I do have an ISXJ mother), SF's are more likely to react to touchy-feely/purpose-of-life stuff compared to the 'cold', mechanical logic.

Believe me, I know the feeling, it's been pissing me off how so many people accept this kind of stuff as words of wisdom when in reality, they're not often well thought out. Once again, I dunno if your brother does this stuff, at least not to the extent that I'm talking about, but this 'soul' business seem really NF to me. At the very least, I think that might be how a an ISFJ will view an INFP.