• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTPs and ENFPs, How do you know...

ArchitectofFate

MBTI Type
ENTP
you guys are so machiavelian

tsk tsk

unlike me, only come here because i was playing games and have to wait for other people to load

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Ooooo I see! Are you rather the type of person to do to-do lists, to like when planned activity are not changed in the last minute, the type of person who decides your activities on your free time in the last minute...?

It depends. I play it by ear on a day to day basis. But if I'm going on a trip I like to have a plan.

ArchitectofFate

MBTI Type
ENTP
well yea if you go on a trip of course you have to plan

but when you get there and things go wrong, are you staying in the hotel room or go somewhere else?

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
OK, I knew, saying "feel the people dress" was dangerous because it would be interpreted in that sens. :D I said feel but could have said anything else like observe. I just used the "word" feel because im not talking about a careful examinatio n but just something you pick up about the people when you see them. Get it?

Words are the window to the sole. My brother is an ENTP. ENTPs want to create an empire an conquer the world; ENFPs want to save the world.

ENFPs laugh, joke and smile all the time. ENTPs tend to fake feeling. ENTPs laugh and joke all the time, but not necessarily smile all the time.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
style counts for more than you think. for instance, not having any at all, that says something.
I'd dress like this daily, if I could. Kinda impractical for Florida...:

burberry.jpg

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'd dress like this daily, if I could. Kinda impractical for Florida...:

burberry.jpg

hahaha. i saw that and started laughing, saying, "people still sell clothes like that?" and my friend came up behind me and went all serious. "*stern look* i like it."

now, i'm laughing even harder.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
well yea if you go on a trip of course you have to plan

but when you get there and things go wrong, are you staying in the hotel room or go somewhere else?

Ohhh, plan b kind of planning? Ummmm, in the car?
... no plan b.

Rajah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
hahaha. i saw that and started laughing, saying, "people still sell clothes like that?" and my friend came up behind me and went all serious. "*stern look* i like it."

now, i'm laughing even harder.
Oh, puhleeze. Just cause I likes me some tailored clothes with simple lines.

Plus I'm all tainted from law and shit.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh, puhleeze. Just cause I likes me some tailored clothes with simple lines.

Plus I'm all tainted from law and shit.

i think the model failing to convince me that she'd choose to wear it deliberately cracked me up more than anything.

that and accidentally offending my friend.

Rajah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
i think the model failing to convince me that she'd choose to wear it deliberately cracked me up more than anything.

that and accidentally offending my friend.
How about calling me old and unstylish? I'm guessing that was just an unexpected bonus.

(And, goddammit, it's Burberry!)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
How about calling me old and unstylish? I'm guessing that was just an unexpected bonus.

(And, goddammit, it's Burberry!)

what's burberry? some kind of polyester blend?