• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTPs and ENFPs, How do you know...

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
it's a mistake to think that ENFPs are always nice and cry when others tell them they're supposed to (like at movies). NFs can be pretty hardass. are you sure you didn't develop your T?

I really believe this is the contrary. I really hurt people a lot when I was a teen because I wasnt aware of what I could say or not. I didn't want to hurt people. Just wanted to tell them the truth to help them perfect themselves. :doh:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I really believe this is the contrary. I really hurt people a lot when I was a teen because I wasnt aware of what I could say or not. I didn't want to hurt people. Just wanted to tell them the truth to help them perfect themselves. :doh:

i hope they asked first.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yea us F's keep people from eating their own poo...

wait... I don't get it...

Because Feeling is the only thing that would motivate a person to not starve to death in their own filth. I didn't say that Feelers kept other people from doing that. I said the presence of Feeling processes in any human being is what keeps that person from doing it.

YEA

Fi vs Ti

This is always a little hard. Describing one process is hard because every process needs to work with another one in order to make any sense at all. So, I can't describe Ti for Fi with an example that doesn't require other processes to be used... But, let's see...

Let's say you're thinking about eating salt. When you apply Ti to that prospect, the Ti is only going to think about the factual properties of the salt. What is salt? What chemical poperties does it have?.

Assertions like "I don't like salt" and "salt is bad for me" are Fi assertions. They are based on your sentiments about salt, not the literal properties of salt.

Now, if you're astute, you've probably noticed that both functions would be pretty useless without the other. Without Ti, you wouldn't know anything about the salt to even have a Feeling about. Without Fi, you wouldn't have any opinion about salt, and you wouldn't do anything with the information you possess regarding salt.

So, of course, ENTPs do have Feeling, and ENFPs do have Thinking, but each types will give priority to their letter, in terms of what they will use to rationalize their decisions.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yeh. Do you think I'm INFJ or INFP?

Hard to analyse! Your posts are 2 lines long each time... It's too hard! Say more about your self, please!

Do you think you're more Ne or Ni?

Last edited:

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Ermmm? Of Fi vs Ti, or of my manner of dress? :laugh:

This could be the answer-

If you want an example of Fi vs Ti, you = ENTP.
If you want to see Magic's haute couture, you = ENFP.

I speak truth! :D

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wyst, it's wierd because the 2 types seem to be very different though..

ArchitectofFate

MBTI Type
ENTP

wow QFT

that is absolutely right

all i wanted was to know how Fi and Ti work

the clothing would only be optional, nice examples and all

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
That's the thing... I don't understand P and J very well yet. I only started MBTI about a month ago.

Ooooo I see! Are you rather the type of person to do to-do lists, to like when planned activity are not changed in the last minute, the type of person who decides your activities on your free time in the last minute...?

ArchitectofFate

MBTI Type
ENTP
uuh i decided to go to camping last minute after 1 week of saying "dun know"

that's P rite?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Orrrr.... It could be an example of N vs S, because the N will want to talk about concepts, where as the S is more concerned with something visual/physical. :D

It's really never so simple.

ArchitectofFate

MBTI Type
ENTP
Orrrr.... It could be an example of N vs S, because the N will want to talk about concepts, where as the S is more concerned with something visual/physical. :D

oh lol wut

well Fi vs Ti = NT

and your wardrobe = SF

???

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh lol wut

well Fi vs Ti = NT

and your wardrobe = SF

???

Yeah, sure, why not? That's the most accurate way of putting it... if we could assume such methods were even remotely accurate. But they aren't.

Oh, and I think it's important to say that most people have gotten a really weird idea of what J and P implies.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :D

How about the motivation for seeing the couture?

An ENFP would want to see it so they could psychoanalyse your dress sense for cues about your T vs F... at least, that's what I'd want to see it for. Then again, I'm just some vaguely defined NF type. :)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
F creates the motivation to see someone's clothes, as well as the opinion one then has about those clothes.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i think way too much is being read into a clothing conversation.

i was just using you people until something good came on tv.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Extraverts. :D

happy0.gif

(commercial)