• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTPs and ENFPs, How do you know...

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
According to this description, I am rather an ENTP then...

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't really agree. OK, no exact clothing style has any exact correspondance to one type. But you can feel in the way people dress, some kind of originality or not, some need for conservative or traditional clothes or not. A preference for esthetic rather than practicality or vice-versa... See? In that sense, it means a little. Of course, you can't type anyone only from the style. But this + some other observations might indicate you a potential type.

as far as the entire post, i see what you mean, and agree. it does tell something, not everything, and definitely not in a definitive way, but something, yes, when taken with other things. (think 'niles crane' even when he's going to a ball game, for instance).

but as far as that bolded part in addition to what i said before about 'skewing the results', AND your style (HA!)... i'm gonna guess enFp for you. :)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
According to this description, I am rather an ENTP then...

Maybe, but I think a lot of people have a knee-jerk reaction to avoid being an F. It's because they think being an F makes them senseless. Remember, having a tiny, minor amount of F, is the only reason a human being doesn't starve to death in its own filth.

ArchitectofFate

MBTI Type
ENTP
Both ENTPs and ENFPS are going to be using the introverted versions secondary to Ne. Ti, as a Thinking process, is concerned with true/false conclusions, where as Fi, as a Feeling process, is concerned with good/bad conclusions.

Being the Introverted forms, Fi is going to be about ones own personally formed principles and aesthetics of what is good and bad. Ti is about internaly built and stored structures of facts and logical principles.

The ENTP will much sooner analyze a situation in terms of the Ti, while the ENFP will much sooner analyze in terms of the Fi.

EDIT: I still bet that my clothes make me an ISFP or something.

example plzzzz?

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
yea us F's keep people from eating their own poo...

wait... I don't get it...

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
as far as the entire post, i see what you mean, and agree. it does tell something, not everything, and definitely not in a definitive way, but something, yes, when taken with other things. (think 'niles crane' even when he's going to a ball game, for instance).

but as far as that bolded part in addition to what i said before about 'skewing the results', AND your style (HA!)... i'm gonna guess enFp for you. :)

OK, I knew, saying "feel the people dress" was dangerous because it would be interpreted in that sens. :D I said feel but could have said anything else like observe. I just used the "word" feel because im not talking about a careful examinatio n but just something you pick up about the people when you see them. Get it?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
OK, I knew, saying "feel the people dress" was dangerous because it would be interpreted in that sens. :D I said feel but could have said anything else like observe. I just used the "word" feel because im not talking about a careful examinatio n but just something you pick up about the people when you see them. Get it?

when i described it, i didn't say "feel".

you still said it, even though you knew. YOU STILL SAID IT.

what's wrong? don't wanta be a NF?

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
when i described it, i didn't say "feel".

you still said it, even though you knew. YOU STILL SAID IT.

what's wrong? don't wanta be an NF?

Aha!! I think, it's just because I don't feel that emotionnal and mostly less emotionnal than most women, even though I still am sensitive and mostly people's confident for their problems. I also often make fun at characters during emo scenes in movies. Doesn't sound very NF. Also, I am quite sure, I was an ENTp when I was a teen but I hurt too many people telling them the truth straightforward and decided to develop more my "F" at age 20 or so. Also, I am the type of person who has troubles to shut up and not say I disagree, espcially in class. That's it! Makes me wonder if I am an ENFP.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Aha!! I think, it's just because I don't feel that emotionnal and mostly less emotionnal than most women, even though I still am sensitive and mostly people's confident for their problems. I also often make fun at characters during emo scenes in movies. Doesn't sound very NF. Also, I am quite sure, I was an ENTp when I was a teen but I hurt too many people telling them the truth straightforward and decided to develop more my "F" at age 20 or so. Also, I am the type of person who has troubles to shut up and not say I disagree, espcially in class. That's it! Makes me wonder if I am an ENFP.

it's a mistake to think that ENFPs are always nice and cry when others tell them they're supposed to (like at movies). NFs can be pretty hardass. are you sure you didn't hone your F and develop your T?

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
What makes you think you are P and what makes your think you are J?

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What makes you think you are P and what makes your think you are J?

That's the thing... I don't understand P and J very well yet. I only started MBTI about a month ago.