• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTPs and ENFPs, How do you know...

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oooo shame!! I am an ENTP then!!! I am rather bohemian style...

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
no, you can have that dark shirt/jeans one.

too serious for me.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yeah me too actually... I am looking for the style I have in my mind on google. That's not that easy...

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
tell ya what, i've changed my mind. or, feel the need to clarify, yeah that's it.

the tan dress i like, BUT i'd prefer if it were just the top part as a shirt with faded jeans and keep those shoes she's wearing.

that's more my style.

sandbeige

MBTI Type
ENTP
ImaPCImaMac-1.jpg

:)
I am ENTP Mon-Fri between 9-17, I turn into ENFP Mon - Fri, 17-9 and during weekends.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
what the hell happened to the tan dress one?

oh, FFS. this is what i get for having a clothing conversation.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
The style I like is on KOOKAI But it's in french. You have to enter "the collection" part and then choose travel day... I don't manage to take the pic and put it in here because it's no pic, just flash player...

I think my style might be close to you in daily life but i draw more and more near to this style on the site i just mentionned.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i think we found a difference or two!

while i liked the clothes in your link, i'd much prefer the more laid-back look that i described above. also, the shoes you link to above are way too feminine for me. i like 'feminine', but only in a more 'playful' way. like the shoes she's wearing with that tan dress.

now, all we need is some entp or enfp to come along and make a *gag* sound and claim we both suck with clothes.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's a really conspicuous difference in the manners of Ti and Fi, where if the label is accurate, should make ENFPs and ENTPs quite different.

I see that people are more interested in determining type through fashion sense, though. :dry:

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
now, all we need is some entp or enfp to come along and make a *gag* sound and claim we both suck with clothes.

Could be!! :)

I am not sure my self wether I am ENTP or ENFP.. Either low F ENFP or low T ENTP...

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
There's a really conspicuous difference in the manners of Ti and Fi, where if the label is accurate, should make ENFPs and ENTPs quite different.

I see that people are more interested in determining type through fashion sense, though. :dry:

style counts for more than you think. for instance, not having any at all, that says something.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Could be!! :)

I am not sure my self wether I am ENTP or ENFP.. Either low F ENFP or low T ENTP...

hmmm. speaking for myself, if i wasn't sure of my type, then i wouldn't have posted in this thread at all... as it could skew the results.

did you even think of it in a scientific way? DID YOU?!?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
style counts for more than you think. for instance, not having any at all, that says something.

Not having any style according to who?
Appearance should really sasy very little about what type someone is. Certainly, the defitions of the processes do no explicitly state anything about what kind of clothes someone would wear. Implicitly, there are all kinds of reasons that people with different functional/attitudinal preferences my wear similar clothing. There are far too many factors involved in choice of clothing to belong to one function. The only way you could make an insightful observation off of someone's clothes is if you asked them why they chose the clothes they did. Even then, it won't help you much, as I imagine most Ts will be concscious of their personal tastes, and most Fs will have some concept of practicality.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The style I like is on KOOKAI But it's in french. You have to enter "the collection" part and then choose travel day... I don't manage to take the pic and put it in here because it's no pic, just flash player...

I think my style might be close to you in daily life but i draw more and more near to this style on the site i just mentionned.

while i liked the clothes in your link, i'd much prefer the more laid-back look that i described above. also, the shoes you link to above are way too feminine for me. i like 'feminine', but only in a more 'playful' way. like the shoes she's wearing with that tan dress.

You ENPs are fu-nny. :hug:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Not having any style according to who?
Appearance should really sasy very little about what type someone is. Certainly, the defitions of the processes do no explicitly state anything about what kind of clothes someone would wear. Implicitly, there are all kinds of reasons that people with different functional/attitudinal preferences my wear similar clothing. There are far too many factors involved in choice of clothing to belong to one function. The only way you could make an insightful observation off of someone's clothes is if you asked them why they chose the clothes they did. Even then, it won't help you much, as I imagine most Ts will be concscious of their personal tastes, and most Fs will have some concept of practicality.

*sigh*

that's why i explained the WHY when i answered. i already understand all of that.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't really agree. OK, no exact clothing style has any exact correspondance to one type. But you can feel in the way people dress, some kind of originality or not, some need for conservative or traditional clothes or not. A preference for esthetic rather than practicality or vice-versa... See? In that sense, it means a little. Of course, you can't type anyone only from the style. But this + some other observations might indicate you a potential type.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
PLease explain, then

Both ENTPs and ENFPS are going to be using the introverted versions secondary to Ne. Ti, as a Thinking process, is concerned with true/false conclusions, where as Fi, as a Feeling process, is concerned with good/bad conclusions.

Being the Introverted forms, Fi is going to be about ones own personally formed principles and aesthetics of what is good and bad. Ti is about internaly built and stored structures of facts and logical principles.

The ENTP will much sooner analyze a situation in terms of the Ti, while the ENFP will much sooner analyze in terms of the Fi.

EDIT: I still bet that my clothes make me an ISFP or something.