• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] intj girls: where are you and how do i get you?

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
We're rare...

If she acts weird (other than regular INTJ weird), that's a good indication.

We also aren't all science geeks.

Be yourself around her, chances are your ENFP goodness will fascinate her to no end.

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
I know one INTJ girl. At least, she claims that is what she is, and she seems familiar with the MBTI and has taken at least one test, so I believed her (kinda). She sure doesn't act like a person I'd recognize as INTJ, though.

Maybe society has conditioned women not to act like stereotypical INTJs, so INTJ women are harder to spot than INTJ men?

MBTI Type
INxJ
sweet, overtly sexual is my MO, lmao XD

but seriously, where are most of you? i know like two... in high school and freshman year of college you guys were like ninjas.

We only venture out for something interesting enough to observe. Like a cat with a toy. People don't get us. We "get" them, if they are worthy/compatible.

If she seeks you out and makes conversation, that's a positive sign. Yet, I wouldn't rush it with sexual come ons. It takes a long time for an INTJ to decide whether or not someone is suitable for dating.

Maybe society has conditioned women not to act like stereotypical INTJs, so INTJ women are harder to spot than INTJ men?

Not sure about that. Society is to be questioned, always. Have you noticed quite a few INTJ females use male avatars on this forum?

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
Dammit. I need to date an INTJ sometime. Ladies, any of you living in Portland, OR? ;)

squibbles

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm on my university's debate team and spend a lot of time on that.

So um...nerdy/intellectual things are good.

If she actively seeks you out, you're in. Maybe as a friend, maybe something more, but you're in. I enjoy my time with almost everyone, but I don't actively try to get more time with anyone unless I really value them.

I don't think I really act like an INTJ....I've developed a lot of Fe as I've grown up (I'm usually a mediator, mindful of how others feel), as well as Se, which has always been there for me (I like feelings that other people who are less Se might shy away from...like, I enjoy touching squishy things, I really like foods, I like exploring my surroundings if they're interesting etc). With that in mind, I don't think someone would "find" me if they were looking for an INTJ at this point, although that type is certainly how I started out.

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
right now i'm crossing my fingers and hoping i accidentally bump into one or that this one goes where i want it. done looking.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*sigh* why do they always give up so quickly :(

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Be original and interesting.

Ok, I guess, it were the same answer for a guy : So what ,kind of originality? Wierd or drawn to novelty, original analysis of the world, life and so on?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*sigh* why do they always give up so quickly :(

It's less about giving up and more about shining as we can that one of you is drawn near. Also means I need to keep my eyes open and be mindful of when she shows up. Then again, I'm the type you see is not motivated enough ;)

Usehername

On a mission
I know one INTJ girl. At least, she claims that is what she is, and she seems familiar with the MBTI and has taken at least one test, so I believed her (kinda). She sure doesn't act like a person I'd recognize as INTJ, though.

This is undoubtedly an important statement to consider.

An observer might notice these qualities of a natural INTJ female:

a) withdrawn INxx
b) exacting and logical xxTJ

How much success might this combination have in the social world? Driven by competence, an xNTx will want to succeed, period. I started piano lessons when I was 6 years old; I played a variety of different sports since I was 5 (soccer, softball, volleyball and rowing were the team sports I participated in regularly).

These were all opportunities to learn, by trial and error, how to be a successful girl in many different arenas. Ready, aim, fire and reaim with more data the second time...

I learned social dynamics and power plays (girls' fighting is FAR more about sending vibes and undercurrents) by playing team sports. I learned far more quickly than my male INTP close friend, who is also musically and athletically (and intellectually) accomplished.

My environment demanded that I either withdraw and reinforce my negative qualities, or go out, take some risks, make lots of errors, and learn how to be a more balanced human being.

You must also take into account environmental things like, for instance, me growing up with my 2 parents and 3 siblings all being xxFx types.

I look like an ENFJ, occasionally an ESxP, in large gatherings. It's once you get to know me that you see the dominant Ni. (Get me one on one and ask my opinion on something of consequence.) My natural Te is sheltered by years of Fe conditioning and inner Fi development. It comes out when I am stressed, when I am tired, or when I am pwning A+ papers with the Ni/Te supercombo. :D

hidden

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Biggest indication ever.

Also, you can't "get" her to like you. If she likes you she likes you, and if she doesn't, she doesn't. Life isn't like a movie; you can't give a person flowers and completely change their thought of you.

If you're intelligent, interesting, and not a total asshat, you have a good chance of her liking you, but if you try to make the girl like you, you're going to end up looking desperate, which is an enormous no-no. (at least for me, anyway...I can smell the stench of desperation and run screaming whenever I encounter it)

Same here. I ended up ditching a friend over this one issue because he could not get it through his head that I just did not want him. It's been over five years and I'm still not talking to him.