• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] intj girls: where are you and how do i get you?

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
intj girls are like secret agents in that they don't want you to know they are there. that is the only explanation as to why i barely see them.

furthermore, how do i know that you like me and/or how do i get you to like me?

i'm trying to get this intj girl i can't tell if she's interested, that's how she is, or if she's playing games... i'm an enfp, my precognitive abilities are baffled.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
If you don't like the way an ENFP feels about you, wait five minutes.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does she seem like she's trying to escape when you talk to her? Do you talk to her? Has she actively sought to talk to you on more than one occasion?

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
ahahaha, Jack that was good.

it's mostly all just us talking and her being a jerk (in an intriguingly good way) and me trying to analyze her wit and humor as possible flirting? no she's not trying to escape. yeah, she has sought me out but i figure that's normal cause i got seek people out when i need to talk to them all the time.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
i love the title of this thread. LOL

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eh, it's usually a good thing when they're actually looking for you - it means your are actually interesting. Not sure if that equates to hot for you, but it definitely is a start.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

it's mostly all just us talking and her being a jerk (in an intriguingly good way) and me trying to analyze her wit and humor as possible flirting? no she's not trying to escape. yeah, she has sought me out but i figure that's normal cause i got seek people out when i need to talk to them all the time.

Eh, it's usually a good thing when they're actually looking for you - it means your are actually interesting. Not sure if that equates to hot for you, but it definitely is a start.

I agree with Runvardh on this one, you're in good hands. It's your personality that attracted her in the first place, so keep at it. Since we're introverts with extroverted thinking, we can be stingy on time and any moment we spare to others indicates they're worth our attention. INTJs usually don't move fast in the romantic department and it takes awhile for their feelings towards you to surface.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ

If she's aware of your personality being more on the... F side, then you could probably go ahead and be overtly sexual.

The superiority she feels will stop her from taking anything you do too hard.

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
sweet, overtly sexual is my MO, lmao XD

but seriously, where are most of you? i know like two... in high school and freshman year of college you guys were like ninjas.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Good things are always the harder ones to find, so I put my effort in and hope. ^_^

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Probably geeking it out in the science classes and the library. :alttongue:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yeah, but that's where they ALL are. Not all of them are ready to deal with me, so I have to pick on side interests that weed out the ones who will be great in class but we bore eachother outside.

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP

ironically... the barnes and noble is my favorite place to find girls... not that i ever find them. science lab not so much. it's not that i was bad at science, i just didn't like all the equations. i'm only interested in the general theory, not the application or how you got there.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ironically... the barnes and noble is my favorite place to find girls... not that i ever find them. science lab not so much. it's not that i was bad at science, i just didn't like all the equations. i'm only interested in the general theory, not the application or how you got there.

Hmmm, an area I pwn someone in? Awesome! ^_^

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
which one? meeting chicks at the B&N or chemistry class?

cause most likely you win in both.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Does she seem like she's trying to escape when you talk to her? Do you talk to her? Has she actively sought to talk to you on more than one occasion?

Biggest indication ever.

Also, you can't "get" her to like you. If she likes you she likes you, and if she doesn't, she doesn't. Life isn't like a movie; you can't give a person flowers and completely change their thought of you.

If you're intelligent, interesting, and not a total asshat, you have a good chance of her liking you, but if you try to make the girl like you, you're going to end up looking desperate, which is an enormous no-no. (at least for me, anyway...I can smell the stench of desperation and run screaming whenever I encounter it)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
which one? meeting chicks at the B&N or chemistry class?

cause most likely you win in both.

I meant both, I was one of the top students in chemistry and I have a habbit of talking about a book someone is reading if I recognize the title, author, or subject...

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
I meant both, I was one of the top students in chemistry and I have a habbit of talking about a book someone is reading if I recognize the title, author, or subject...

yeah... you win...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah... you win...

You have an advantage over me though: the way your extroversion works you can make them feel more comfortable on the inside than I can. At first anyway, I still take time to get that ball rolling.