• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Courtroom: INTJ female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
thanks for proving that you are not worth time, and that you will reveal yourself one way or the other in the future. I was giving you a chance to make me think you were someone worth the time of day.

That’s not the way I replied you.
Don’t get emo.
If you want to leave go ahead.
If you want to stay, you’re welcomed.
The door is opened for both movements.
Don’t act as if I kicked you out, ‘cus I didn’t.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

That’s not the way I replied you.
Don’t get emo.
If you want to leave go ahead.
If you want to stay, you’re welcomed.
The door is opened for both movements.
Don’t act as if I kicked you out, ‘cus I didn’t.
I'm not getting emo. I've tried to get you to answer honestly and directly. I've tried numerous times, I'm done. Like I've said it's not worth my time. And now at this point it feels your doing this for attention. so peace.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
We'll put forth effort to learn about you if you put forth effort to learn the MBTI. :)

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

tumblr_m59o5pWSAD1r3zat8.gif

Look, if you want understanding, you've gotta meet those who require your understanding at least halfway. For example, (1) the centered Courier font is simply difficult to read. Nixing that would go a long way in allowing us to concentrate on your words; and (2) most are getting the impression that you're not answering questions. (1)'s an easy fix; (2) is more difficult but still worth the effort.

I don't even mean (1) sarcastically.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

INFJ lady complained about loneliness.
I told here Loneliness is better than being with people how misunderstood you.
This is a way I told her “don’t worry” “never mind” “there are worst than that”
Is a way I showed that I cared.
So no one shall talk about loneliness or other painful stuff.
Meaning, don’t even complain.
Because there are worst.
Be thankful you’re not being misunderstood.

Think about it.
It’s makes perfect sense to me.​

Huh. I never would've interpreted 'Never talk about “Loneliness” in a forum has INTJ members…' this way. It seems a little convoluted, and it diminishes the experiences of others. What good does it do to dismiss another person's perspective, assert that your own experience is worse, and suggest the other person shut up because their experience doesn't meet some kind of standard you have? I also don't see how this shows that you care, but that's less confusing to me than the rest of it.

How do you decide how harmful loneliness and being misunderstood are, relative to each other? Is there a hierarchy for these things?

And what happens when you misunderstand a lonely person? I assume she explodes. What a terrible way to go.

I keep wanting to explain why I hate your formatting. That's why I wanted to know what you get out of your formatting choices. When something was done for a good reason, it makes it easier for me to turn off the criticism. I know that has little to do with you, though, and I'll survive not knowing.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Look, if you want understanding, you've gotta meet those who require your understanding at least halfway. For example, (1) the centered Courier font is simply difficult to read. Nixing that would go a long way in allowing us to concentrate on your words; and (2) most are getting the impression that you're not answering questions. (1)'s an easy fix; (2) is more difficult but still worth the effort.

I don't even mean (1) sarcastically.

Can you please look back to see how you messed this thread with replies that aren’t related to the topic?
Also.. Here you go no formatting.
Just to block you from changing the topic. otherwise you don’t have the right to force me about that.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
and it diminishes the experiences of others. What good does it do to dismiss another person's perspective, assert that your own experience is worse, and suggest the other person shut up because their experience doesn't meet some kind of standard you have? I also don't see how this shows that you care, but that's less confusing to me than the rest of it.

How do you decide how harmful loneliness and being misunderstood are, relative to each other? Is there a hierarchy for these things?
^ This.

"First seek to understand, then to be understood." --Stephen Covey
Can you please look back to see how you messed this thread with replies that aren’t related to the topic?
I don't see the relevance. OPs don't own their threads.
Also.. Here you go no formatting.
Much better. Took me about half the time to read this than it normally would.
Just to block you from changing the topic. otherwise you don’t have the right to force me about that.
I'm not forcing you to do jack.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Huh. I never would've interpreted 'Never talk about “Loneliness” in a forum has INTJ members…' this way. It seems a little convoluted, and it diminishes the experiences of others. What good does it do to dismiss another person's perspective, assert that your own experience is worse, and suggest the other person shut up because their experience doesn't meet some kind of standard you have? I also don't see how this shows that you care, but that's less confusing to me than the rest of it.

And what happens when you misunderstand a lonely person? I assume she explodes. What a terrible way to go.

I keep wanting to explain why I hate your formatting. That's why I wanted to know what you get out of your formatting choices. When something was done for a good reason, it makes it easier for me to turn off the criticism. I know that has little to do with you, though, and I'll survive not knowing.

Hmm.. What a critique..
Don’t you think what i mean was simply:
Loneliness is painful
Being misunderstood is more painful.
So, lady, chill.

That’s it no formatting for peace.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
^ This.
I don't see the relevance. OPs don't own their threads.

Hey, I don’t own it.
But I wrote up there: INTJ female
And you’re putting your replies in wrong place.
SO..?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey, I don’t own it.
But I wrote up there: INTJ female
And you’re putting your replies in wrong place.
SO..?
Look, I'd suggested that you to stop the formatting so that you could be understood easier. You did, and your replies are much easier to read. For that, I should be commended for contributing positively to the thread.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4

Thanks, I already know about those threads..
But my brain works differently.
I’m just putting the informations in the right order someplace else.
So please be satisfied I’m actually trying.

Look, I'd suggested that you to stop the formatting so that you could be understood easier. You did, and your replies are much easier to read. For that, I should be commended for contributing positively to the thread.

I stopped form a long time. too late to suggest.

How do you decide this?

Personal experience.
You’re against it?

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hmmm..? :huh:
I’m trying. Be satisfied.

I don't mean to be overly critical. Most members, however, join TypologyCentral to better understand typology.

The traits you exhibit seem to clash with every participating member's understanding of INTJs, yet you have used none of your ~13 daily posts to better understand the Myers-Briggs system. I hope you'll slow down and take a moment to study the system and, less importantly, the conduct of other members of each type.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I don't mean to be overly critical. Most members, however, join TypologyCentral to better understand typology.

The traits you exhibit seem to clash with every participating member's understanding of INTJs, yet you have used none of your ~13 daily posts to better understand the Myers-Briggs system. I hope you'll slow down and take a moment to study the system and, less importantly, the conduct of other members of each type.

OK… perhaps I didn’t join this to understand mbti?
I joined this and will understand mbti.
I’m trying to learn about the other types.
I wish if there were a red text written “I’m INTJ not acting like an INTJ” under my name maybe?

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
OK… perhaps I didn’t join this to understand mbti?
I joined this and will understand mbti.

That's a meaningless distinction.

I’m trying to learn about the other types.
I wish if there were a red text written “I’m INTJ not acting like an INTJ” under my name maybe?

What about INTJ do you find attractive?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
That's a meaningless distinction.

It’s not meaningless just because you don’t get it.
I meant: learning mbti is not the reason I joined, but I’m planning to do it though.

What about INTJ do you find attractive?
Uh.. I don’t really care how I am.
It’s won’t be in the way to become what I want anyway.
But I’ve been given a great yet fair field to begin with, just like anybody else.
So I don’t really think about what’s attractive about me.
Instead I think about what’s the issue with me, then I fix it, no matter what.
Needles to care about the issue unless to understand it and to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.