• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Courtroom: INTJ female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar

Ok, still, there would be some common ground among the majority.

To huddle together like a bunch of sorority girls to decide whether little "Buffy" gets in. Maybe ABC will make it a TV sitcom.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
By the way, [MENTION=22782]Mademoiselle[/MENTION] I think you're handling what is kind of a pile-on in a very graceful way.

Oldsters, can we not play jump on the n00b every time? This is why we can't have nice things.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
she made the thread. if she didn't want this then why did she make the thread?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yes, she started a thread. This is a forum, it's for threads. Does that mean you have to hound her every post? I mean, if she had, like, defended Hitler I could understand it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've not hounded her every post. I asked one question (which she has not answered in a direct manner, and is unlikely to)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't recall a time you or any of the other legit INTJs actually put so much effort out into saying that you're misunderstood. and if you ever have even a little it was so minor and quick that I don't remember.
Exactly. I've discussed it briefly here and there when it was central to the topic, or I received a specific inquiry. Perhaps ironically, I more often wonder at how little I understand others.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Exactly. I've discussed it briefly here and there when it was central to the topic, or I received a specific inquiry. Perhaps ironically, I more often wonder at how little I understand others.

that's good, I doubt any of us understands others as well as we think. I've actually noticed the people who claim to be excellent at understand and reading people are the worse. perhaps they make my expectations so high that i subconsciously look for the exceptions and only notice those, and they are infact average. and like the people who claim to suck at i set my expectations so low that the opposite happens. if you're too cocky, the universe will deflate your ego for you and remind you that you are only human (happens to me loads)

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No. duh?
I think it could happen.
However, in our environment it’s not displayed in this way.
I’ll mention you once I could express this in a better way.

That's going to take a long time.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
By the way, [MENTION=22782]Mademoiselle[/MENTION] I think you're handling what is kind of a pile-on in a very graceful way.

Agreed.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Solve the fact that you aren't like other females?

No I don’t mind being different.
Being the same isn’t really a good thing though.
But this difference cause many problems, that I’ll solve.

Oldsters, can we not play jump on the n00b every time? This is why we can't have nice things.

Thank you.
Hopefully I’ve learnt from the past.

she made the thread. if she didn't want this then why did she make the thread?

I didn’t want this.
I wanted to end this, that’s why I made the thread.
So thinkers analyse this.
And sensible people feel this.

To come to the conclusion that this should end.

I've not hounded her every post. I asked one question (which she has not answered in a direct manner, and is unlikely to)

It’s alright you can stop I don’t need you to admit that you lost your conversations this is not a childish game.
Everyone wins.
Who wins the argument, wins.
Who loses the argument, learns and wins.

that's good, I doubt any of us understands others as well as we think. I've actually noticed the people who claim to be excellent at understand and reading people are the worse. perhaps they make my expectations so high that i subconsciously look for the exceptions and only notice those, and they are infact average. and like the people who claim to suck at i set my expectations so low that the opposite happens. if you're too cocky, the universe will deflate your ego for you and remind you that you are only human (happens to me loads)

The glorious thing about knowledge is not the knowledge itself but how you use it.
So, I’m asking you what did you do about that?
Made offensive replies? Is that how you deal with information?

That's going to take a long time.

No.
In our environment, not all the things has the chance to appear as relative.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seriously though I think INFP/4 conflation is a thing.

I agree with this. It's right up there with Te/e8, Fe/e2, Ne/e7. It's a tricky problem- because where there's a really high correlation, it's easy to see a characteristic as being an inherent quality of that mbti type. I mean, there's some reason for that high correlation. Yet the fact that there are exceptions- people of the mbti type who don't have typically corresponding enneagram issues- is proof that it isn't an inherent quality of the mbti categorization. (Someone should start a thread on that.)

I do see type descriptions that mention INTJs feeling and actually being misunderstood. Usually we don't bother bemoaning that fact, however, whether in real life or online. We just make the effort to be understood when it is important, and otherwise move on.

Yes, while there may be some truth in the 'feeling misunderstood' bit- it does seem highly uncharacteristic of the INTJ type in general to make any fanfare about it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
[MENTION=22782]Mademoiselle[/MENTION]: first of all it was not a game, you did not answer the question.so I did not lose a thing. you do not know the first thing about me. there's many reasons I think you're dishonest and. I've stopped responding to you. I was talking to [MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION] because you are not worth my time. You are playing more of a game than I am. and if you wanted this to die you would've stopped replying.

and my reply to [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] was not offensive in the least.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well this has been fun!

train_wreck_1895_2.jpg

Thread: locked.

Status