• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Why did I become an INTJ?

Cindy

MBTI Type
INTJ
What type of life experiences makes someone an INTJ?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
For me? I think it has something to do with a traumatic head injury when I was 4 years old.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Eating radioactive bananas that also happen to fly clouds.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Decadent orgies and rampant violence in previous lives. Especially the orgies. Good times.

Mozzes

When I was a child I wanted to grow up to either be a cowboy, fireman, or INTJ. Thank God I became a cowboy.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
There's just no other explanation: God hates you.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
Living in woods and surrounded by books. The latter was heavily promoted by my parents.

Then there was the traumatic skiing injury at the age of 4 to the left side of my head. I think the poster earlier is on to something...

That or you get one of those "special" vaccinations when your a child. Evil IPV shot!!!

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Damnit, you beat me to it!
You must admit that it works better coming from an INTJ, though.

To follow one of the threads: It also appears that head injuries contribute to it.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I caught it, apparently it's contagious... INFJs are in my sights, be warned :devil:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Bring it on, mwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Hulloo eff :happy2:

*pokes* ooh, so many squishy feelings!

*grabs mallet* now close your eyes, this will only hurt for a second.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Then there was the traumatic skiing injury at the age of 4 to the left side of my head. I think the poster earlier is on to something...

Well, I guess it wasn't that bad, but I was sure throwing up a whole lot. Way back when, they thought it was just a bad reaction to all the blood, but it could have been something else...

:huh: