• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Why did I become an INTJ?

Homini Lupus

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was created in a cloning vat, result of an abandoned secret project to create the perfect ideologist to seize control of the world without remorse.

Or simply I had more success using intellectuall skills while growing up, abandoning the use of interpersonal ones as they weren't effective.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I was created in a cloning vat, result of an abandoned secret project to create the perfect ideologist to seize control of the world without remorse.

Or simply I had more success using intellectuall skills while growing up, abandoning the use of interpersonal ones as they weren't effective.

Homni, is it just me, or does that dude in your avi have mascara on(how ever the hell you spell it)? Ewww....

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Being bullied by peers? Although perhaps that doesn't lead to becoming one but rather because of being one.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't get it either.

Why be an INTJ when you're gifted with Ni, the best possible introverted function for dealing with the outside world?

What about you decided to get all self satisfying and mildly creepy?

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't get it either.

Why be an INTJ when you're gifted with Ni, the best possible introverted function for dealing with the outside world?

Holy shit, lmfao!

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't get it either.

Don't hate. Appreciate.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Having to compete with the pretentiousness of the world at large.
INTJ is a mechanism of defense for me; set aflame by results-oriented employment.

Privately, I'm less an INTJ.

I dislike many of the negative xNTJ principles that seem to stereotype the snowflake representations people hold onto (at least online).

Reinforcing the "robotic" template is a great way to inspire my ire.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
So funny that with all the INTJs responding in one post how it teems with sarcasm and elusive answers to a feelings question.

:devil:

P.S. - I also suffered a few good whacks on the head as a child. I think I fell of the tailgate of a dumptruck once if the stories are true...

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
What type of life experiences makes someone an INTJ?

An unaffectionate and masculine mother? *strokes psychiatrist beard*

Just kidding! RLY!

I think that INTJs are born, not made... because you sure can't MAKE them into anything else. ;)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
P.S. - I also suffered a few good whacks on the head as a child. I think I fell of the tailgate of a dumptruck once if the stories are true...

So, that's it. Childhood head injuires -- hemorrhages to the brain while it's still developing. That makes sense.