• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] guys who are testing intellectually potential mates to get to know them

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NEIN!! You will read "Anna Karenina" and weep like a little child!!

I already read that.

The half of the novel that dealt with Anna was amazing.

The other half with the INTP Levin made me want to start the red revolution decades early.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
Maabus, most of the members here have had this response to me at least once. Welcome to the club! :D
Do I get a T-shirt? Or at least a bumper sticker. Don't worry, I like SP's for sports and stuff.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do I get a T-shirt? Or at least a bumper sticker. Don't worry, I like SP's for sports and stuff.

Yep, you totally get a t-shirt that says "SP-orts" :laugh:

Go bug Sunshine to design it for you, she's the artist. My artisan-ness goes toward useless things like dreaming up tv and movie plots that will never be used.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
robot_0085.jpg

*knock knock* Anyone in there?

I LOL'd. :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I already read that.

The half of the novel that dealt with Anna was amazing.

The other half with the INTP Levin made me want to start the red revolution decades early.

How about "War and Peace"? Can I not at least imperially demand that you read that?! This must end in tears for you! Tears, I say!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How about "War and Peace"? Can I not at least imperially demand that you read that?! This must end in tears for you! Tears, I say!
I have some Joyce to read first.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Hi, I am wondering what type is the most drawn to test intellectually potential mates. I met 2 guys (1 past date, 1 potential date) with who the first conversations where completly intellectual about sharing opinions with deep argumentation in long long long mails. They are drawn to complete, deep argumentations and admire people able to keep on agrumentating with them. I feel some NTJness.
They are more sensitive to the ideas than the way to express them.

In my experience, it's not that I care a bit if and how a girl is intellectual. I'm smart enough for both of us. But I'll talk on intellectual-type subjects out of habit. I expect I'm not the only one. Every year I get less and less "intellectual" though, outwardly at least. Less wordy. It's less stressful.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah but is that really what's going to satisfy you? A relationship where you're absolutely in charge of intellectualism?

As an INTP intellectualism must be a key aspect of your life, shouldn't your choice in mate reflect that?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yeah but is that really what's going to satisfy you? A relationship where you're absolutely in charge of intellectualism?

As an INTP intellectualism must be a key aspect of your life, shouldn't your choice in mate reflect that?

No, I'm not friendly at all, so I like friendly girls. Got smart covered.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
It's "agrumentating". Pay attention.