• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Famous ENTPs

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Einstein loved celebrity and his American tours, but he was highly introverted. His detachment from life, family, and his basic needs are magnified when he was hammering out his theories. He'd avoid people for weeks at a time when he got close to something. That, to me, screams I.

What do you think, I do ? :D

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How about Oscar Wilde?

Or House MD..... fictional though he may be - dead typical

Lis

House has got to be NTJ, after watching an episode where the tell you exactly how he thinks, it seems apparent that he is a Te of some sort. The writers probably throw the occasional P trait into him to make him appeal to people.

Michael Faraday- ENTP?

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
house is not ENTJ, then he wouldn't be so laid back or trying to get off office duty or be sarcastic towards people on job. an ENTJ would not joke around, and would much more likely be in an executive role than in a medical one (see vogler).

also obama's ENFP.

and: thomas jefferson (ENTP)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bam Margera? It's either ENTP or ESTP. He seems to get a lot of really REALLY random ideas and stuff, and he's a millionaire, so he can basically do whatever he wants with these ideas he gets (thus his show). I'm leaning toward ENTP just because he seems so random, a lot more random than an ESTP would be.

But then again he may just act like that on his show, I dunno. What do you people think?

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I highly doubt einstein was ENTP cause with all that time spent alone coming up with theory of relativity and other theories, he would've gotten lonely.
Also another entp was John Candy, iv'e heard that somewhere on the interwebz.

maliafee

Did anyone mention John Krasinski (Jim from the U.S. "Office") and Daniel Tosh (comedian) as ENTPs?

S

Sniffles

Hilaire Belloc.

Here's a nice description of his character:
Time and again I have seen him throw out a sufficiently outrageous theory in order to stimulate his company, and, be it said, for the pleasure of seeing how slowly he might be dislodged from a position he had purposely taken up knowing it to be untenable...Of course Belloc was prejudiced, but there were few who knew him who did not love his prejudices, who did not love to hear him fight for them, and who did not honor him for the sincerity and passion with which he held to them. Once the battle was joined all his armoury was marshalled and flung into the fray. Dialectic, Scorn, Quip, Epigram, Sarcasm, Historical Evidence, Massive Argument, and Moral Teaching --of all these weapons he was a past master and each was mobilised and made to play its proper part in the attack. Yet he was a courteous and a chivalrous man. A deeply sensitive man, his was the kindest and most understanding nature I have ever known. In spite of a rollicking and bombastic side he was as incapable of the least cruelty as he was capable of the most delicate sympathy with other people's feelings. As he himself used to say of others in a curiously quiet and simple way, 'He is a good man. He will go to Heaven.'

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
+1 FTW

I isn't ever gonna be einstein. In fact, none of us are...so it didn't bother this intp in the least.

When 'accused' of being smart, Einstein himself claimed he wasn't that clever..but that he was very curious and he was persistent. That he kept asking why to the things he wanted to know...and, holding the belief firmly that there was an answer to everything, dug deeper until finally, he found some of the answers. :)

I believe it is the elements of time and persistence that makes him appear so. Such a paradox...his own theory of relativity is perhaps why he is perceived as extremely clever. Taking one's life work, which took many many years to arrive to, mentally packaging his milestone accomplishments conveniently with bookends summarizing his achievements and attributing them to him.

Lest we not forget the element of time across work which allowed this. Tenacity.

Edison attempted 14,000 different ways of learning how not to make a lightbulb. By default over time, through process of elimination...he found us a plausible, practical design.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
When 'accused' of being smart, Einstein himself claimed he wasn't that clever..but that he was very curious and he was persistent. That he kept asking why to the things he wanted to know...and, holding the belief firmly that there was an answer to everything, dug deeper until finally, he found some of the answers. :)

I believe it is the elements of time and persistence that makes him appear so.

Actually, I seem to recall reading that it was Einstein's obsession with the nature of light that led to his theories.

Such a simple thing that is so easy to ignore. Or, if not ignore, put aside in favor of more pedestrian pursuits - like food, clothing and lodging.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Actually, I seem to recall reading that it was Einstein's obsession with the nature of light that led to his theories.

Thats prolly why he sucked with girls too. "Hey baby, I am obsessed with the nature of your light" :D

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Thats prolly why he sucked with girls too.

I wouldn't say that. He ruthlessly exploited the mathematical skill of his wives very well, and got all the fame only for him.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Can you please stop ruining my jokes ? :D

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
That depends. How much do you offer?

I accept credit cards.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think einstien was an INTP with a very well developed Ne, so far more xNTP than the average INTP.