• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Famous ENTPs

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Where are the famous ENTPs?!!?

Okey, here's the deal.
You know, in all the famous people with whatever personality sites you see when you first pass the test and you're all "hey, what's an ENTP?, wait, are there OTHERS? Wooww:huh:"

The lists are always kind of short when it comes to entp. So I know we're not the most numerous type ever but still, it's kind of surprising.

We're the cool extroverted people-skill (flaky) rationals I mean, and I'm not saying that because I'm obviously an egomaniac (yes! but a likeable one :cheese:). I'm saying that because people usually like entps, hell, even I like entps. (yay!) :D
Anyywayy!

2 main points:
1 -
We're not always big on following up on studies, and will usually find some awesome "stuffs to do" (including procastinating) instead of studying. Same goes for jobs perhaps.
2 - We could maybe be confused for other types, acting pretty dominant in a given context, being percieved as a feeler cause of the Ne+Fe thing in another, the doer entj\estp in yet another.
The point is, taken in one given context\role we could be confused with other types.

I dunno
But I think it's worth discussing it.

shoot!

Last edited:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oscar Wilde is probably the most quintessential male ENTP i can think of.

now who would be the most quintessential female ENTP?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
We like to be humble and let the ENTJs steal the spotlight. :cool:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
We like to be humble and let the ENTJs steal the spotlight. :cool:
Humble? riiight :D

maybe we develop function such as J for efficiency, the Ne becomes more apparent because the T leans more toward goal, and therefore Te; applying ideas directly to goals. I know that when I want something done I can be way more 'to the point' than most Js. If only because I don't want to waste my time spending one day doing what I could do in 3 hours. Working for the sake of working isn't a pleasure for me, and when I have a clear goal I really want to accomplish I simply do it if it's important for me.
Like, here's an easy example, I wanted to go back to the gym as I used to and would postpone it, but when I decided 'ok', I'd go there pretty much everyday, tired or not. So what people see is simply - me suddently running 2 hours a day and so on.
More 'action' doers will look like entj \ estp or whatever in their 'action based' activities (public stuffs\job ... ) and get more entpish in private matters.

To somebody observing 'eck going to the gym' i'd be an obvious ESTP: even I ended up having doubts :laugh:.
To somebody working on something important with me i'd probably look like an entj or an enfj. So yes careful examination could make it apparent I'm an entp, but the thing is you don't stalk people when trying to type them and you can't always see every aspect of their personality

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I could list alot of entps that are not on the kerisley list, but then people would be like "ZOMFG, you are making this up. ENTP's can't be eights because ENTJs are all powerful!!"

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could list alot of entps that are not on the kerisley list, but then people would be like "ZOMFG, you are making this up. ENTP's can't be eights because ENTJs are all powerful!!"

:steam: i never said ENTP cant be 8.... ENFP is the one i hate reading as an 8.

...and i definitely have no hard feelings for ENTPs :drool:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Nah......:yes:

Direct cut and paste from wikipedia:

Walt Disney
Thomas Edison
Richard Feynman
Benjamin Franklin
Buckminster Fuller
Raymond Kurzweil
Camille Paglia
Nikola Tesla

And most important of all: Nicolo Maqchievelli

Thats all you need to know Mr.ENTJ.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
diablo cody
rose mcgowan

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Another cut and paste! :nice:

U.S. Presidents:
Alexander the Great
John Adams, 2nd US president.
[Adams appears to have been competing with
Thomas Jefferson to see who would live the
longest. ("Jefferson surv...")]
James A. Garfield (who could reportedly write Latin
with one hand and Greek with the other, simultaneously)
Rutherford B. Hayes
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
Lewis Carrol, author (Alice in Wonderland)
Julia Child
Suzanne Pleshette
George Carlin
Valerie Harper
John Candy
John Sununu
Weird Al Yankovick
Marilyn Vos Savant
Alfred Hitchcock
Tom Hanks
David Spade
Céline Dion
Matthew Perry, Chandler ("Friends")
Rodney Dangerfield

Fictional Characters:
"Q" (Star Trek--The Next Generation)
Shirley Feeney (Laverne and Shirley)
Bugs Bunny
Wile E. Coyote
Garfield the cat

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Tom Hanks
Jon Stewart
Conan O Brien
Bruce Dickinson
Jeremy Clarkson
Matthew Perry
Sacha Baron Cohen
Hugh Laurie
Ricky Gervais
Sarah Silverman
Billie Joe Armstrong
Eddie Izzard
Willem Dafoe
Jim Carrey

Quentin Tarantino
Alfred Hitchcock
Billy Wilder
Francis Ford Coppola
Michel Gondry

Lewis Caroll
Lord Byron
Oscar Wilde
Hunter S Thompson
Truman Capote
Douglas Adams
Hilaire Belloc
Ray Bradbury
Roald Dahl
Christopher Marlowe

Walt Disney
Hunter S Thompson

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Dude, the thread wasn't about people doing lists, it was about discussing mistyping.
1) why the hell did people start posting lists without any explanation what so ever
2) thanks to that the thread is merged with something unrelated.

grrrrrrrrrrr

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
meh. by the looks of it, it would have taken less time to make a list of who isn't an ENTP.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Perhaps we could alll just post one entp and post a descripution of that person.

I'll start first

Larry Ellision

Drop out of university of chicargo because he hated schools. Think that school is teaching parrot learning and definite right and wrongs, which he detests. Has a very low attention span. Fail tests frequntly by handing blank papers to teachers as a way of chjallenging authority he disagreed with. Job roll for 10+ years aimilessly not knowing what is best for himself. Learned compuiter programming in Universityt of Chicargo (which he did not graudate from ) and joined IBM. Got involved in a project from CIA named Oracle because of a stroke of luck. Founded Oracle based on a paper by Edgar Frank Codd on relational databased. Made billions and is a lavish spender.
Consistent procrastinator and late for appointment. Thinks highly of Apple and steve jobs. '

Made a speech in yale university mocking people who followed status quo and authority instead of following his own path:

"Graduates of Yale University, I apologize if you have endured this type of prologue before, but I want you to do something for me. Please, take a good look around you. Look at the classmate on your left. Look at the classmate on your right. Now, consider this: five years from now, 10 years from now, even 30 years from now, odds are the person on your left is going to be a loser. The person on your right, meanwhile, will also be a loser. And you, in the middle? What can you expect? Loser. Loserhood. Loser Cum Laude.

"In fact, as I look out before me today, I don't see a thousand hopes for a bright tomorrow. I don't see a thousand future leaders in a thousand industries. I see a thousand losers.

"You're upset. That's understandable. After all, how can I, Lawrence 'Larry' Ellison, college dropout, have the audacity to spout such heresy to the graduating class of one of the nation's most prestigious institutions? I'll tell you why. Because I, Lawrence "Larry" Ellison, second richest man on the planet, am a college dropout, and you are not.

"Because Bill Gates, richest man on the planet -- for now, anyway -- is a college dropout, and you are not.

"Because Paul Allen, the third richest man on the planet, dropped out of college, and you did not.

"And for good measure, because Michael Dell, No. 9 on the list and moving up fast, is a college dropout, and you, yet again, are not.

"Hmm... you're very upset. That's understandable. So let me stroke your egos for a moment by pointing out, quite sincerely, that your diplomas were not attained in vain. Most of you, I imagine, have spent four to five years here, and in many ways what you've learned and endured will serve you well in the years ahead. You've established good work habits. You've established a network of people that will help you down the road. And you've established what will be lifelong relationships with the word 'therapy.' All that of is good. For in truth, you will need that network. You will need those strong work habits. You will need that therapy.

"You will need them because you didn't drop out, and so you will never be among the richest people in the world. Oh sure, you may, perhaps, work your way up to No. 10 or No. 11, like Steve Ballmer. But then, I don't have to tell you who he really works for, do I? And for the record, he dropped out of grad school. Bit of a late bloomer.

"Finally, I realize that many of you, and hopefully by now most of you, are wondering, 'Is there anything I can do? Is there any hope for me at all?' Actually, no. It's too late. You've absorbed too much, think you know too much. You're not 19 anymore. You have a built-in cap, and I'm not referring to the mortar boards on your heads.

"Hmm... you're really very upset. That's understandable. So perhaps this would be a good time to bring up the silver lining. Not for you, Class of '00. You are a write-off, so I'll let you slink off to your pathetic $200,000-a-year jobs, where your checks will be signed by former classmates who dropped out two years ago.

"Instead, I want to give hope to any underclassmen here today. I say to you, and I can't stress this enough: leave. Pack your things and your ideas and don't come back. Drop out. Start up.

"For I can tell you that a cap and gown will keep you down just as surely as these security guards dragging me off this stage are keeping me dow..."

MBTI Type
ENTP
diablo cody
rose mcgowan

I think they're both ESTPs.

Oh wait, a cursory google search just informed me that yuppiepunk.org thinks "Diablo Cody has a way with words". My bad. She must be intuitive then.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Edison and Tesla are both ENTP's.

Douglas Adams is most likely an ENTP, possibly an INTP.