• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Famous ENTPs

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:doh: nvm

*note to myself: dont play chicken with intps :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm.....I dunno. Bugs Bunny?
Honestly I think Obama is INTJ. he is way too smooth and rational to be an EFJ (dominant extraverted feeling). however, politicians can come across as pretty much whatever they want so you can't really type them (most come off as SJs to relate to like 50% of the population)

R

Riva

Honestly I think Obama is INTJ. he is way too smooth and rational to be an EFJ (dominant extraverted feeling). however, politicians can come across as pretty much whatever they want so you can't really type them (most come off as SJs to relate to like 50% of the population)

the guy as one obvious trait the republican candidates didn't have, Charisma.

and that doesn't come with the INTJ package.

Brains yes, but not mind controlling social butterfly ness.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Seem to be struggling with women...

perhaps Bronte sisters/Jane Austin - all doing things women ought not to do.

Anne Besant (helping in the liberation of india, large influence on social refore includin supporting the match stick girl strike).

Possibly Virgina Wolfe but I suspect she was an Intp.

But not an easy task to identify ENTP women

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
Alexander the Great was definitely ENTP........all his interest was in conquering the empire.......he had little interest in actually running it......so obviously not an ENTJ.......Alexander conquered, got bored, conquered some more.

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
I highly doubt einstein was ENTP cause with all that time spent alone coming up with theory of relativity and other theories, he would've gotten lonely.

INTP definitely.......in fact he's the INTP archetype.

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
the guy as one obvious trait the republican candidates didn't have, Charisma.

and that doesn't come with the INTJ package.

Brains yes, but not mind controlling social butterfly ness.

Obama? ENxP.
Hilary? INTJ all day long!
McCain? ESFP.
Bill Clinton. ESTP.
George W. Bush. ESTP.
John F. Kennedy. ESTP.
Ronald Reagan. ESTP.

Is there a pattern? SP's make good politicians.

Also......that with enough exposure to the public, Hilary Clinton WILL **** off most folks.

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP

A smooth INTJ...probably not...politicians who make it to the office of president are actually pretty easy to type. The trick isn't quite what they say as how they say it and what words they pick when caught off guard.

Obama is obviously an E.....quite likely an N......and appears to be a P..........so i'm guessing ENFP........could be an ENTP, but some things don't fit for that.

Hillary is definitely an INTJ (and actually I read somewhere that she had tested as an INTJ so that's pretty much confirmed).

indiajones

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Einstein loved celebrity and his American tours, but he was highly introverted. His detachment from life, family, and his basic needs are magnified when he was hammering out his theories. He'd avoid people for weeks at a time when he got close to something. That, to me, screams introversion.

Ah, not so fast. If he loved the crowds but still needed to avoid people I think that almost reinforces the fact that he is an ENTP. extroverted but easily tired by humanity.

indiajones

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
A smooth INTJ...probably not...politicians who make it to the office of president are actually pretty easy to type. The trick isn't quite what they say as how they say it and what words they pick when caught off guard.

Obama is obviously an E.....quite likely an N......and appears to be a P..........so i'm guessing ENFP........could be an ENTP, but some things don't fit for that.

Hillary is definitely an INTJ (and actually I read somewhere that she had tested as an INTJ so that's pretty much confirmed).

agree, obamas most likely and ENFP

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I've heard Obama is ENFJ, Clinton ESFP, and Bush Jr. ESTJ.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've heard Obama is ENFJ, Clinton ESFP, and Bush Jr. ESTJ.

Obama's type is still hotly debated, but most people now seem to agree on ENxP.

I used to place GW Bush as ESTJ based on his authoritarian conservative principles, but I think he's actually ESTP. If you think about it this is much more consistent with his "screw the rules, I'm a COWBOY and I do what I want!" attitude. I doubt that an ESTJ would have started a war without congressional approval; SJs have a lot more respect for procedure, rule systems and regulations than that.

Ah, not so fast. If he loved the crowds but still needed to avoid people I think that almost reinforces the fact that he is an ENTP. extroverted but easily tired by humanity.

I'd say Einstein was the quintessential INTP. The characteristics you've listed are standard for both NTP types.

Eye 'n' Teepee

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Come on. Albert Einstein is the fucking poster boy for INTPism.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Come on. Albert Einstein is the fucking poster boy for INTPism.

Yes, but it's a well known fact that ENTPs are smarter, faster, stronger and better in the sack than INTPs. So we decided to upgrade him.