• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How common are INTP 9s?

yeghor

Well, I fundamentally disagree with your opinion about INFJs and enneagram 4s, and I am pretty much certain that your reasoning will be nothing but circular, and I really don't have much interest in engaging in your usual circular-reasoning, tale-chasing circus, so, feel free to say whatever you want about it, but I will likely disagree, find your assumptions absolutely baseless, and likely grounded in some flawed personal notion you falsely believe to be true, and not be interested in wasting my time exploring the reasons for your inaccurate thinking with you.

Ok :eek:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

yeghor

On this, he's actually accurate.

It's 4EI

All Ego and Id

They integrate into Superego, tho (1IS)

(And also disintegrate into it [2ES])

This is what he's failed to realize.

(Amongst other things...)

So 4 integrating into 1 would mean balancing ne with ni i.e. developing more superego to counter Ne (id)...

Disintegrating into 2 means crticizing people thru Fe...? Ä°e IxFP transforming into shadow ExFJ..?

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a INTP who might be a 9, specifically 9w8, the last enneagram test I took I scored 9.

Enneagram 9 sounds like the perfect fit for ISFP but I think any of the IxxP types could be 9, it does seem associated with a behind the scenes interaction style and phlegmatic temperament, both of which easily fits INTPs.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
9 is a pretty common type in general, next to type 6. While I would think INTP 5s would be just as common if not more, INTP 9s aren't out of the question. 9 is one of the withdrawn triad so it would make sense on that level.