• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] The NT Rationale... efficiency at its best

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I would like to casually point out that after having been gone from this site for nearly four years, imagine my surprise at finding many of the SAME EXACT threads I was posting in at that time still active on the first three pages.

Either we are so damned rational (and efficient) that no one ever sees the need to create a new thread when there is a perfectly good one right there... Or we are so highly entertaining that the same conversations continue for years at a time. I am tempted to see if the other groups do this too, or if it's an NT thing :hi:

P.S. It's nice to see some of you again :blush: