• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs. Watch this.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This movie was sadly underrated. I enjoy it more each time I see it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All NTs secretly (or openly) enjoy star trek and imagine themselves as vulcans or androids with white skin.

Cygnus

FTR I don't know what you guys are thinking, but there was no derogatory implication to this at all. The only reason I posted this is because I'm among a minority of people who actually like this movie and I thought "Durr, the NTs will like it."

And I think V'ger is INTP.

4:49 what Spock says

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
FTR I don't know what you guys are thinking, but there was no derogatory implication to this at all. The only reason I posted this is because I'm among a minority of people who actually like this movie and I thought "Durr, the NTs will like it."

this film's main message:

never try to mind meld with an INTP

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

That's it. I'm not telling jokes on this forum anymore.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's a decent movie, just difficult for me to digest in one sitting. I like to break it into segments, like a three part episode. It's a bit preachy and somewhat devoid of the warmth found in the original series and the sequel films, but there are deep philosophical issues which the other films rarely touched upon. It's also visually stunning and still looks good and not fake 35 years on. The whole shuttlepod sequence is pretty cool, albeit long, but Jerry Goldsmith's music makes that sequence worth sitting through.