• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ is a nutshell

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
IN*

the following is an MSN conversation I just had

I think it sums up what being an ENTJ is like.

I'm Charmander Denholm Hine

Charmander Denholm Hine says:
cari I think you should know that you're really bad at taking pictures of yourself
you always make your nose look huge
and it isn't
Cari Cane I've been waiting. I've been waiting for this moment all my life, but it's not quite right! says:
you know what
Cari Cane I've been waiting. I've been waiting for this moment all my life, but it's not quite right! says:
u always put me down everytime we talk
why do u always do that
I'M NOT PUTTING YOU DOWN!
I'm saying you dont have a big nose!
ok
but ure saying it looks big in pics
but it does
that's a fact
and you should know
it benefits you to know
and like
am i blind?
maybe you think it is big
i like the pic
because in the photos is looks big
but its not
okay whatever
do what you want

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't believe I wasted my time reading that.

liquid

MBTI Type
INTx
Murkrow, there is a time and a place for speaking objectively. And you don't do it to a female friend about her genetic appearances if you want to keep her as a friend. I think you severely miscalculated the balance of a point being proven and the worth of that point being proven.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There are more palatable ways of telling her that you found the picture less than flattering. I understand that what you were trying to say was essentially that you didn't like the photograph because it made her nose look large, when in fact you don't think it's actually large at all, therefore the picture doesn't do her justice. Work on your diplomacy. You could have chosen a softer way of conveying your opinion without making her feel assailed. Or, you could have just kept your opinion to yourself. So what if it's a bad picture and she happens to like it? Not your problem to fix. Consider that.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Don't argue with people, it's not worth it unless you are sure the other person really likes debating

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really recognize that :D My girlfriend misinterprets me a lot when i'm actually trying to say something constructive or even nice :D
But I like it, it often leads to a little arguing, and I love to do that sometimes :)

Edit: and since what I have said was said by me, I am the only one that can truly know what I meant... Right? I win.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Haha by the time she criticized you for telling her nose is to fat, you must have referenced to you meaning here pricturing skills are inaccurate because the nose you know as perfectly fine, seemed fat in the picture xDD.

But you replied her nose looks big in pictures that was your only mistake xDD

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Edit: and since what I have said was said by me, I am the only one that can truly know what I meant... Right? I win.

Ah, the arbitrary logic. Gotta love that.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Ah, the arbitrary logic. Gotta love that.

Erm, it's not arbitrary to assign knowledge of intended meaning to the person who spoke.

Haha by the time she criticized you for telling her nose is to fat, you must have referenced to you meaning here pricturing skills are inaccurate because the nose you know as perfectly fine, seemed fat in the picture xDD.

But you replied her nose looks big in pictures that was your only mistake xDD

I said "but it isn't"

hm... I think you might have something there though.

But I really don't know this girl that well, I don't like being complementary to women I'm not interested in, it's like lying.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Does anyone else read the title of this thread and giggle at ENTJ's being nutshells?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kinda smirked, but I didn't say anything until now ^^ I'm fine with being a nutshell ;)

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
If it's any consolation, ENTJ's do get better with age. I know some really awesome ones. They're all over 30 though... and the two I knew before age 25 were real jerks up to then...

Speaking of which, what happened to Maverick?