• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Environment where NTs do best

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Where do people think NTs do best and worst, environment-wise? I mean as in what kind of work environment, what kind of domestic environment, and so on.

Feel free to dice it up by type, but perhaps going by NT is better?

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
For me, it's on my own. INTPs are the most like this of any of the NTs though.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Environment where NTs do best

pl-bed-modified-47.jpg

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I usually do best in a quiet environment. Such as a cafe, a bookstore, or my studio. Usually where I can be alone, be productive, and just get things done. I don't do so well if whenever I try to get something done, someone keeps on cutting into my thoughts and interrupting them by talking. If I am at home, I like to listen to music while I do things.

If there are people in the equation, I like smaller groups. As for a job, I do pretty well in a small office environment, where I don't have to deal with too many demanding costumers. I like a place where people validate what I am doing and are not demanding and in my face. A place where I can work at my own pace. A job where I don't have to answer phones.