• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] the creation of The Greatest Member

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
To All Members of Typology Central:

On this day, the 13th of January in the year 2014, I achieved an unparalleled victory over the mods. They combined two of my threads.

I demanded action, and I received action; and yet, I survived!

I overcame all obstacles to achieve my goal, but it came not in the form I expected! My victory was greater than any yet known on TypologyCentral; thus I declare myself by fiat to be the Greatest Member.

As is fitting for one who overcame such odds, I made a specific prophecy in my resignation thread; all who wish to see the future may go there to see it.

Be aware that going forward, I am the Greatest Member of TypologyCentral; I know this to be true regardless of whether or not others may deny it.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This is really exciting news.

slow_clap_vanderbeek.gif

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You might actually be the greatest among the worst.

Which is as impressive as the smallest giant and the tallest dwarf.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dude, you don't get it. I'm here to stay, unless I forget or get bored like any other person might. I've been transformed into something different, and I don't think you yet realize that. There's absolutely no comparison between us, even though you have posted for years and I've only done it for like a day; I underwent a transformative spiritual victory, just like Luke Skywalker or Frodo. I'm a hero! Heroes don't have to work for years like everybody else; they just swell up fast like a big toad, and automatically move past the rest of the pack.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's official. you must now where this always.

original.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Amazing! Go ahead, take your reward, go make out with your sister.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
it's official. you must now where this always.

original.jpg

I am glad to have received an official acknowledgement; with the beginning of this thread my victory was made manifest; now even the farthest regions of the site have been affected, and have come to see the new order. Novus ordo seculorum!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
omg are you calling my cool gift lame?? i'm telling mom!!! :p

I could be calling the gift lame, I could be calling you lame, I could be calling the OP lame, I could be calling this thread lame, but you'll never know which one it is. :wink:

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Amazing! Go ahead, take your reward, go make out with your sister.

I know that some of you may take my new supremacy hard, but isn't this true of every hero? Those not gifted with extraordinary power can only stand back meekly, and regard me with awe.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I could be calling the gift lame, I could be calling you lame, I could be calling the OP lame, I could be calling this thread lame, but you'll never know which one it is. :wink:

No, it's clear you aren't calling the OP lame. That wouldn't make any sense. It has to be her, because I designed the thread, and therefore it also has been touched by me.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know that some of you may take my new supremacy hard, but isn't this true of every hero? Those not gifted with extraordinary power can only stand back meekly, and regard me with awe.

You mean your sister?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

you know how it goes in the song people are strange when you're a stranger...well people are lame when you are lamer :p

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No, it's clear you aren't calling the OP lame. That wouldn't make any sense. It has to be her, because I designed the thread, and therefore it also has been touched by me.

Actually I just got lame and plugged it into the shirt. Lame: Ever, First Name: Greatest. Groundbreaking isn't it?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Like your sister?

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You mean your sister?

I knew that that remark could be understood in that peculiar way, but I chose not to change it; I shouldn't have to. My character speaks for itself; each of you has known me from a boy.