• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] My Resignation, Effective Immediately.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since you are remorseless in your commitment to keeping me here, I confess that I have been worn down to such an extent that I don't think I can keep up my efforts any longer. I've lost nearly 60 pounds over the last six months; the diet here is very poor, and the cook skimps on the butter.

so you're too weak and malnutritioned to put up a fight? :D

ha well that's original ;)

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
@OP: You wanted a mod to take action, so I did. Specifically, I combined your resignation threads.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again!

Just when all hope was lost, by sheer force of personality I gained a signature moral victory.

It is absolutely clear to me that DJArendee is a future president of the United States.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fine, now go back to the limbo, swivel~

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
This is hilarious he has yet to return, I guess he was able to leave on his on accord

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've become a respectable member now. I'm just going to try and build up a signature reputation patiently over the course of the next decade.