• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] A question for all the INTx ladies...

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well the INFJ's can answer this too, but how often do you get hit on? I am not talking about the drunk frat boy saying you look cute, but some seriously cool guys that can look into you and tell how cool you really are inside.

I personally ditch the crazy ESFP, because I can tell they have been around the block more than once and go after the more low key intuitive girls. No offense ESFPs... you guys are smoking hot but I hate Extroverts and I can't talk with sensors for more than an hour before my brain starts to hurt.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think you meant to write "I'd".

aww, your just bitter because your an ENFP and most guys are intimidated by you and also think you have been around the block, and that you are way out of their league so they never ask you out and thus you really haven't been around the block that many times... and so on and so forth.

Go wallow somewhere else you bitter ENFP, I despise your kind (J/K).

I hope run-ons are ok and that sarcasm really can be inferred over the internet... but alas those are just hopes so we must add the disclaimer (J/K).

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Um... irl (excluding the pissed idiots that get shot down in a barrage of sarcasm) it's rare.

I tend to give off the "I'm-not-a-blond-bimbo-who's-gonna-fall-for-a-cheap-line-vibe" which can be intimidating, ironically the womenz hit on me for the same reason :doh:

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Um... irl (excluding the pissed idiots that get shot down in a barrage of sarcasm) it's rare.

I tend to give off the "I'm-not-a-blond-bimbo-who's-gonna-fall-for-a-cheap-line-vibe" which can be intimidating, ironically the womenz hit on me for the same reason :doh:

Do they really just not approach, or do you push them away after they do? Also, do you judge people too quickly and label them as idiots before they have a chance to show the real them... I got that from my INFJ, but persistance was key.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
aww, your just bitter because your an ENFP and most guys are intimidated by you and also think you have been around the block, and that you are way out of their league so they never ask you out and thus you really haven't been around the block that many times... and so on and so forth.

Go wallow somewhere else you bitter ENFP, I despise your kind (J/K).

I hope run-ons are ok and that sarcasm really can be inferred over the internet... but alas those are just hopes so we must add the disclaimer (J/K).
Bitch, I was trying to hook you up, your OP is unclear because of it, (the typo).

Oh, and you're like, totally, like, projecting dick. ;)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Do they really just not approach, or do you push them away after they do? Also, do you judge people too quickly and label them as idiots before they have a chance to show the real them... I got that from my INFJ, but persistance was key.
If I were "your" INFJ and I found out you wrote this thread.... wow, I'd be steaming!!!

I take it "your" INFJ girl is not for keeps.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
LMAOFF I love Captain chick... your the uber cool badass that everyone wants to be. Also, I hope she doesn't read this... oh shit.

Bitch, I was trying to hook you up, your OP is unclear because of it, (the typo).

Oh, and you're like, totally, like, projecting dick. ;)

DISCLAIMER: NO DICK PROJECTION INTENDED.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Hmm, I kind of struggle with this and can judge quickly. I don’t get approached very often though. This is something I wrote last night after a shitty day (rare thing), it’s quite personal so may not cover any other INTJ’s but it’s how I feel about relationships.

So deep down in a place that I don’t want to acknowledge is something hidden that I know is the honest truth how I feel despite my logical brain saying I shouldn’t. Deep, deep down where no one is allowed is a part of me that believes I have nothing to offer a guy, I don’t mean that in a self deprecating way, I don’t have a problem with self loathing I just don’t know who would be interested in me or why cause I don’t fit the stereotype model of what we’re told a female should be.

I trust my Ni to a fault, 90% of guys I meet are dismissed in 5 minutes, they can be handsome, they can be intelligent, they can be witty, honourable, gentle or kind, even a delightful combination of a few, but I can see the problems instinctively, I’ve tested ignoring my intuition with bad results, it’s proved to be valuable foresight that should be respected and trusted. So they’re dismissed.

What happens when I meet a guy who fits the 10%? I don’t think I have anything to offer him. If he was interested in me, like the real me, I’d have to ask what’s wrong with him? I don’t think/feel that I can be myself, my over analysing kicks in and starts questioning who I am and what he’d want, am I not girly enough, am I too independent, am I too... just me.

Yeesh, that’s too much information! :unsure:

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wow, no, that was awsome and that is kinda what I was intuiting with most girls of this type. Wow, pretty nicely put (but you damn INTJ's don't care what I think anyway)... but paralysis by analysis, man you guys are your own worst enemy so to speak, no offense (and don't take offense to my apologies, us ENFPs just that dang sensitive).

Wierdly enough, I keep coming back for more of this though.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wow, no, that was awsome and that is kinda what I was intuiting with most girls of this type. Wow, pretty nicely put (but you damn INTJ's don't care what I think anyway)... but paralysis by analysis, man you guys are your own worst enemy so to speak, no offense (and don't take offense to my apologies, us ENFPs just that dang sensitive).

Wierdly enough, I keep coming back for more of this though.

*shrug* I don't get offended by apologies or sensitivity or anything much else. Not to say I don't care, I'm just damn near impossible to offend. And thanks.

Funnily enough I changed my type to ENFP for shits-and-giggles on INTJf once and people were sure that was my true self cause I'm full of all that eff stuff (you know f-f-feelings) I try not to hold my emotions back too much so these thoughts don't cripple me.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
.Wierdly enough, I keep coming back for more of this though.
It is mysterious, rare and challenging.

I don't know about you, but I am attracted to cold complexity in people, and when you unravel that complexity you find this very special warmth, and, :blush:, yeah.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yep, I'm all gooey inside if you squeeze me :yes:

Didums

When you get through my thick layer of 5w6 INT-ness guess what you find?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
```

What happens when I meet a guy who fits the 10%? I don’t think I have anything to offer him. If he was interested in me, like the real me, I’d have to ask what’s wrong with him? I don’t think/feel that I can be myself, my over analysing kicks in and starts questioning who I am and what he’d want, am I not girly enough, am I too independent, am I too... just me.
Some of us like those who are "different". ;)

And I absolutely *can't stand* followers/sheeple. :rolli:

F.Y.I. Androgynous heterosexual females kick ass!!!

But... for what it's worth, I have strange issues about my gender, I am tomboyish, yet hetero and sometimes I am convinced that I am too masculine, but apparently every guy who's ever liked me thinks differently, whatevs. Guys don't pick up on gender-related stuff as much as we do, I think.

Oh, and :hug:

You're awesome.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yep, I'm all gooey inside if you squeeze me :yes:
Not to simplify it too much, but the juxtaposition of both the cold exterior and your warm interior, is well, it's unspeakably delightful!!!

:D

When you get through my thick layer of 5w6 INT-ness guess what you find?
The cutest little anteater known to mankind?

(I want one by the way).

(really, really, badly)

Didums

The cutest little anteater known to mankind?

(I want one by the way).

(really, really, badly)

Nice try nice try. But here is the answer:

A single Gummybear, made of all the colors of the rainbow. I mean its not much but what do you expect from an INT?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*munches gummybear*

Mmmm Didums under layer is delicious :holy:

:hug: CC