• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Politically Correct

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Define culture..

Okay.

Culture is; the customs, arts, beliefs and behaviors of a particular nation, people, or other social group.

I don't actual have a dog in this fight This was just one of those 'flashback moments' where I recalled sitting in Anthropology 85 wondering to myself "When is this ever going to matter." and couldn't pass it up.

Carry on.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Some people get very offended at politically incorrect speech- by which I mean it makes them feel very awkward and unsure of what do or say to continue blending in with the group. Though I don't usually care for people like that, I don't want to rock their boats either, so I solve it by never saying anything.

Elegiac

Wandering & Wondering
MBTI Type
INFP
Ew. Not INTJ, but I'd rather say how it is. Although there are times when you have to be careful what you say. I mean, it probably wouldn't be a good idea spilling all your opinions to your boss. You can say what you think but... There is also a time and place.

I usually say what I think about something however.
Ah sometimes though if I think it's too much to deal with, if I feel emotionally drained, then I just don't say anything at all, and roll my eyes internally. Hahaha. X)

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am very opposed to political correctness. The worst case I have personally experienced was when someone on discord blew up at me for using the term "triggered" to describe an extremely offended "SJW".

Free speech is very important to me. This of course goes both ways, if someone uses their free speech to say something people don't like, others can use their freedom of speech to criticise and voice why they don't like it. Free speech also is the best way to see what someone truly thinks, if we just ban certain things from being said then you could end up being with groups of people who hate your guts and you'll never know because they won't be allowed to say it. If they are allowed to say it, I can just say "ok so I'm going to avoid that person" if I hate it so much.