• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] As an NT, do you hate the metaphysical values of recent society?

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
I understand that humans are NOT strictly logical. To be honest, I seldom am even though as an INTP I do value open-mindedness and reasoning theories. So it's natural that humans won't always hold strictly logical reasons to do things.

Even then, I dislike the metaphysical values that have become common in modern culture. I think it's a mixture of how I was raised and how I think. I was raised as a Christian (but incidentally am an atheist now) and was never really exposed to Eastern thinking. I am open to anything, but it doesn't mean I must agree with it.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't confuse faith with metaphysics. Faith is often just accepting things as they are directly presented to us, whereas metaphysics works to penerate beyond our immediately observable world, expose the real living structures within this existence and beyond. If you ask me, those 2 approaches seem quite opposite in many ways.