• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ Women: are you "sexual beings" (i.e., prone to slutty behavior)?

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Is that what you determined to a better option than an ENTJ for putting out?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I just keep noticing that ENTJ women tend to put out (what's the proper term?) a lot. I don't know the details of this, or if it makes sense, or if it's just pure lust, but I keep seeing it happen. Any idea what drives this behaviour, and do the women have problems reconciling this the next day (given their personality)? Also, why am I not getting any of this action? Well, not so much that, but what types are they typically going after.. the usual playboys, or some other type? What causes this to happen, pure thinks-like-a-man hormones, or are they particularly excited by a certain form of behaviour? Does this fit you ENTJ women, or am I witnessing isolated incidents?

I would not be surprised that most of these ENTJ women you are talking about are actually ESTPs and Sx ESTJs.