• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP girls.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So, there is this one INTP girl that is shy and quiet with everybody but me. She seeks me out to have long, deep conversations with me about her ideas and theories. She very often complements me on how deep my knowledge base is and how interesting I am.
I really enjoy talking to her, and we have started hanging out a lot.
Anyway, I was just wondering if there are any other INTP girls here on TypeC that could tell me more about what INTP girls are like and what they like. I know theoretical situations and MBTI is a favorite with her...
I am interested in this one, as well...

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Get her to join the forum, open up to other like-minded individuals.

As far as INTPs go, you won't find any shortage of them here (and they're actually the most common type on the forum).

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So, there is this one INTP girl that is shy and quiet with everybody but me. She seeks me out to have long, deep conversations with me about her ideas and theories. She very often complements me on how deep my knowledge base is and how interesting I am.
Anyway, I was just wondering if there are any other INTP girls here on TypeC that could tell me more about what INTP girls are like and what they like. I know theoretical situations and MBTI is a favorite with her...

Do you have specific questions. We are a small contingency but still varied.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sure.

She should be on here soon. She loves philosophy and talking about the mysteries of the universe. She says that most sites she visits to vent her deep thoughts on issues haven't taken her seriously. I told her this site was more mature and serious than the ones she described…

I think she's a 5w?, but I haven't shown her the enneagram, yet…

She's nice, you guys will really like her…
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you have specific questions. We are a small contingency but still varied.

I'm wondering…
What do you tell if an INTP girl is attracted to you in a friendly way or a romantic way?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She could be an INFJ. Just putting that out there...

But if she gets on here, we'll likely know for sure. I look forward to it. I like discussing theories with Ti users. :)

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
She could be an INFJ. Just putting that out there...

But if she gets on here, we'll likely know for sure. I look forward to it. I like discussing theories with Ti users. :)
:)
Alright.
I might have asked you before, but are you male or female?

Also, sometimes it seems like I use Ti and Fe…though ENFP works best overall…it ends up being really strange…

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:)
Alright.
I might have asked you before, but are you male or female?

Also, sometimes it seems like I use Ti and Fe…though ENFP works best overall…it ends up being really strange…
I'm female. Why?

I'm interested in the subtle differences between ENFP and ENTP as well, because I have an imaginary character who is supposed to be ENFP but seems very Fe-Ti. Of course, I can't very well create a character with radically different functions than I have, so of course she'll be some sort of combination of INFJ and whatever I try to make her. So you're in the same position she is. But I really try to create her as a realistic person who is not exactly like me, so it's difficult. So, looking at people who could be ENFP or ENTP or INFJ or ENFJ is helpful in my creation and analysis of her.

Presently she is at work writing a very Ni-Ti-Fe analysis of ethics.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She won't like this thread. And she'll likely think you're an idiot for asking strangers what she's like when you can ask her yourself.
Ah well. You'll know for next time.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
She won't like this thread. And she'll likely think you're an idiot for asking strangers what she's like when you can ask her yourself.

I suppose I could ask her if she's just being friendly or if she's flirting. I just don't want to mess up a good friendship if she's not flirting…

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I suppose I could ask her if she's just being friendly or if she's flirting. I just don't want to mess up a good friendship if she's not flirting…

For me, I don't ever flirt for sport and it takes a lot of my courage. If I were to do something flirty it means I really like the person.

Maybe ask her about her ideal relationship or how she feels about dating now. It'll probably give you a better read on her feelings.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You haven't said anything which indicates flirtation.
That she finds you interesting and easy to talk to says nothing about romantic interest. Don't assume that it means more than it does. I wouldn't ask her if she is flirting either. If you're too scared to be direct about your intentions (INTPs appreciate directness), try flirting yourself, and see if she responds or shuts you down.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sure.

She should be on here soon. She loves philosophy and talking about the mysteries of the universe. She says that most sites she visits to vent her deep thoughts on issues haven't taken her seriously. I told her this site was more mature and serious than the ones she described…

Yeah... What Salome said... Oops

Also... What about entp girl?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah... What Salome said... Oops

Also... What about entp girl?

She moved away a month or so ago…
Long -distance relationships are a notoriously bad idea…

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sure.

She moved away a month or so ago…
Long -distance relationships are a notoriously bad idea…

Oooh yeah they are hard. Well sorry bout that magic

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ughh I didn't mean to quote all those again. Do they just stay checked or something?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:worthy: My favorite INTP girls on this forum are [MENTION=14840]palm[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5583]Eruca[/MENTION]! :troll:

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Cuteness.

:worthy: My favorite INTP girls on this forum are [MENTION=14840]palm[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5583]Eruca[/MENTION]! :troll:

Hell yeah I'm somebodies favorite something! My self esteem spirals into the stratosphere. My favorite INTP girl is [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] naturally, but I am fond of @Salome also. Oh and [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] gets an honorable mention for trying so very hard to be INTP.

OP, if you are romantically interested in INTP lady you should state as such in a relaxed setting and a relaxed way. Assertive, friendly, objective and with a little distance. Only turn up the heat if she shows interest. You wouldn't want to ruin what sounds like a cool friendship.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OP, if you are romantically interested in INTP lady you should state as such in a relaxed setting and a relaxed way. Assertive, friendly, objective and with a little distance. Only turn up the heat if she shows interest. You wouldn't want to ruin what sounds like a cool friendship.

Usually, when I do that, they just end up thinking I'm boring and can't bring them out of their shell enough or something. Am I truly boring? I don't think so, but I can give off that impression on first. This is why my new dating rule is not to be boring. Although I don't really care as much about dating an INTP as I used to. I'm interested in an ESFJ right now (not on this site).

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Usually, when I do that, they just end up thinking I'm boring and can't bring them out of their shell enough or something. Am I truly boring? I don't think so, but I can give off that impression on first. This is why my new dating rule is not to be boring. Although I don't really care as much about dating an INTP as I used to. I'm interested in an ESFJ right now (not on this site).

I advised the approach I did specifically for the OPs circumstance. If the two didn't already know each other enough to know they find each other mutually interesting I wouldn't have suggested such a dry approach.

It seems odd to me an INTP would want to date another INTP. Don't you fancy a little more variety in your life? :huh: To date another INTP would feel vaguely incestuous to me! :doh: