• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP girls.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I advised the approach I did specifically for the OPs circumstance. If the two didn't already know each other enough to know they find each other mutually interesting I wouldn't have suggested such a dry approach.

It seems odd to me an INTP would want to date another INTP. Don't you fancy a little more variety in your life? :huh: To date another INTP would feel vaguely incestuous to me! :doh:
I'm kind of changing my thinking in that direction, also. I've accumulated some evidence that suggests that an INTP-INTP relationship might look good on paper, but not be that good in real life. Unpredictable sensitivity/anxiety about what others think might not be good for me.... it's ultimately just going to feed those same tendencies in myself.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm kind of changing my thinking in that direction, also. I've accumulated some evidence that suggests that an INTP-INTP relationship might look good on paper, but not be that good in real life. Unpredictable sensitivity/anxiety about what others think might not be good for me.... it's ultimately just going to feed those same tendencies in myself.

Not to derail the thread, but I think you are right. It is better to have a degree of difference between partners to mutually cover weaknesses and maintain that alluring curiosity. I would make a thread asking people if they would date someone of their own type, but my search function isn't working so I can't check if one already exists.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cuteness.

Hell yeah I'm somebodies favorite something! My self esteem spirals into the stratosphere. My favorite INTP girl is [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] naturally, but I am fond of @Salome also. Oh and [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] gets an honorable mention for trying so very hard to be INTP.

OP, if you are romantically interested in INTP lady you should state as such in a relaxed setting and a relaxed way. Assertive, friendly, objective and with a little distance. Only turn up the heat if she shows interest. You wouldn't want to ruin what sounds like a cool friendship.

Thank You. It worked, though she needs to iron out a few family issues [which I will not elaborate out of consideration for her privacy] first before we could seriously date. She will let me know the ideal time.

Again, thank you.

baccheion

I'm very curious what it would be like to date another INTP. But then I haven't met many (if any at all) in real life, and I tend to not find them physically attractive. The attractiveness thing is probably due to the sample size. Either way, it looks like the world I live in is filled with INTJs. Can't get away from them.

whitney4397

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm wondering…
What do you tell if an INTP girl is attracted to you in a friendly way or a romantic way?

lol. You can't. But if you end up in a relationship with her, make sure you give her lots of space. She will need lots of alone time to think and if she wants to do things without you once in a while, don't be offended because it doesn't mean anything.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol. You can't. But if you end up in a relationship with her, make sure you give her lots of space. She will need lots of alone time to think and if she wants to do things without you once in a while, don't be offended because it doesn't mean anything.

ok