• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How can I get better and networking with out waning to kill myself.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
No hit everyone has their own struggles. My struggle is interacting with people. You as an extroverted person probably don't struggle as much with networking. Why does recognizing the differing strengths of different types have to start some kind of I/E battle. And it's not about pity but you can recognize how a system might benefit a certain type more than others. People who are personable and comfortable with interaction, who thrive off it rather than be exhausted by it, will thrive in a system that values those qualities.

Whatever sent you on this holier than thou, be the change you want see lecture, it's misguided

Take a shot of whiskey before you network. That will make it easier.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I hate networking too.
All six jobs my late husband had was at a place where he knew someone who already worked there.

Throw out everything you have been told about networking.
Invent a new INTP way of accomplishing the same thing... i. e. asking people if they know of any work available in your field.

You can do it!
I believe in you!