• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NTs - adopt an SP (MBTI exchange program)

adopt an SP into the NT folds

• ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • we shell not corrupt the pure NT blood with such insanity

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Society

To bring the groups closer together and strengthen intertypological ties, we have commissioned the MBTI exchange program.
as the first step, you will have to pick an SP to adopt into the NT family.

voting will be open for a limited time before moving on to adopt form the next group.

inspired by RW

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=9913]wheelchairdoug[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9486]gromit[/MENTION]

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe you give us money, and we draw you a picture once a month or something?

My pockets have nothing but lint. How 'bout I cook for you instead? I'm an excellent cook and enjoy doing it for others. In exchange, you can be my wandering companion. Sound good?

gromit

likes this
My pockets have nothing but lint. How 'bout I cook for you instead? I'm an excellent cook and enjoy doing it for others. In exchange, you can be my wandering companion. Sound good?

Sounds great. I like that idea a lot better than lint!

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've trekked the lands, pawed the fauna, sampled the dirt.

'Tis not a place for me.
ResistanceIsFutile8-10-2010-3.jpg

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol 4 out of 5 people voted ISTP, which comes as absolutely no surprise, by far the most NTish of the SPs... but then again, aren't opposites also suppost to attract? .. maybe that's why 1 person voted ISFP!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The person that voted for ISFP is a demon, as are ISFPs. They are demons, but they too can be converted to the ways of Ron Paul. We must simply unleash our urns of Ron Paul sex magic.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Only if you don't know the right spells. You can only learn the spells by being apprenticed to a master.
But I am a master. It is an oxymoron. At best one can banish the entire concept, but even that is a challenge.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But I am a master. It is an oxymoron. At best one can banish the entire concept, but even that is a challenge.

You know what, banishing the concept of Ron Paul sex magic might actually be a good idea. The world may be better for it.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've always liked your group. If my type pulls ahead, I'll bring my own plastic party store-issued devil horns and tail! :devil:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So you are trying to suggest that an ISTP will have more in common with an INTP than an ESFP? You want to emphasize a functional approach, rather than temperaments, or discrete "types."

Without realizing it, I think I've tried to do this well. I think it probably matters less whether someone is the "same" type than if someone is comfortable using similar functions.

You've stated before you wanted a more back to Jung approach. How back to Jung are you going? Are you de-emphasizing the distinction between introverted and extraverted function (one with Jung had, but did not place the emphasis on it now has?)

The other distinguishing feature of a Jungian approach is more of an emphasis on primary and inferior functions. The tertiary function is something Jung really didn't write much about, if I understand things correctly.