• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Why are INTPs nothing but brains in vats?

INTPs are brains in vats because they...

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTPs are brains in vats because they...

have the omnipotent powers of divinity!

can transcend all mundane restrictions!

are the grand designers of existence!

analyze life too much without living it!

want a rational world devoid of feeling!

suck at being useful and taking action!

substitute reality for subjective logic!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like being a brain in a vat. Brains in vats are sexy.

Standuble

Why did you ask why they were? Perhaps they are simply due to blind mutation?

My question is why they have not had people build them robotic bodies? The brain in the vat is a pitiful creature of dependency for it needs others to maintain every environmental requirement for its continued existence beyond what others need. Even the water and oxygen it requires need to be monitored as a single leak can spell ruin. However if they got a TJ to built them a body complete with a simple AI which can do the necessary maintenance without the brain's input then they have become creatures of relative independence which if I'm not mistaken is what most INTPs want deep down.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yawn, all the usual criticisms of INTPs.

Yeah, maybe we don't "experience life" enough, but when you can't plug in your stereo, you want our help. Suddenly, "living in the moment" and "going with the flow" isn't that useful. ;)

(Honestly... . I don't understand what people find so difficult about setting up AV equipment. Everything's labeled! )

Just when I think I'm beginning to understand what "sexy" means...

Orgasms are produced in the brain, and can happen without touching genitals at all! That's pretty damn sexy.

S

Society

because they have evolved beyond the need for asses?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aw, cafe. Too hard on yourself!

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Aw, cafe. Too hard on yourself!
LOL :D

True though that may be, I was thinking more of my fetish for geeky males with generous rear ends. :happy2: It'd be a sad, sad world without them.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, maybe we don't "experience life" enough, but when you can't plug in your stereo, you want our help. Suddenly, "living in the moment" and "going with the flow" isn't that useful. ;)

:laugh:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL :D

True though that may be, I was thinking more of my fetish for geeky males with generous rear ends. :happy2: It'd be a sad, sad world without them.

Ew! Hips on a dude. No ta.
Looks like you can have that one all to yourself. :wink:

W

WALMART

Yawn, all the usual criticisms of INTPs.

(Honestly... . I don't understand what people find so difficult about setting up AV equipment. Everything's labeled! )

Jung says Ne is better at politics and socializing than the actuality of reality. Leave the technicalities of mechanical systems to us ;)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jung says Ne is better at politics and socializing than the actuality of reality. Leave the technicalities of mechanical systems to us ;)

That's probably true, but I seem to be better at them than some other types. I fixed a fan last week!