• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Is INTJ the most 'evil' type?

her-space-holiday

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think they're the coldest, and most calculating. I do think they can be vengeful, but only if it makes sense, and it's really really worth the trouble.

They're big softies though, on the inside. If they don't think you're an idiot and decide you're worth the effort to be in any friendship/relationship with.

I think for a destructive intj, it's more that the end justifies the means - I think feelers probably have a greater ability to cause harm for the sake of causing harm.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Is INTJ the most 'evil' type?

riiiight-mf80uo.jpg

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If evil even exists... then I'd say the most evil could only be narrowed down to dominant feeler types, since they are the ones most aware of their emotional impact on others. ExFJs and IxFPs. But even that is a stretch. :shrug:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If evil even exists... then I'd say the most evil could only be narrowed down to dominant feeler types, since they are the ones most aware of their emotional impact on others. ExFJs and IxFPs. But even that is a stretch. :shrug:

That only means that they are best emotional manipulators. However evil and emotional manipulation are not exactly the same thing, emotional manipulation is just one form of evil.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That only means that they are best emotional manipulators. However evil and emotional manipulation are not exactly the same thing, emotional manipulation is just one form of evil.

Wouldn't it also mean they are aware of the suffering of others moreso than an IxTP or ExTJ, and therefore supposedly have a higher moral responsibility to act more wisely when dealing with other's emotions? Almost like the argument regarding how Humans have more awareness over their own instincts and therefore can understand the suffering they inflict on animals unlike the animals themselves when they merely act according to their inner nature, and so Humans have a higher moral responsibility to treat animals according to their own knowledge. Of course, healthiness of the mind is also something that can affect one's actions. So a perfectly healthy and well-off feeling dominant seems like the most evil by my reluctant definition. But I don't think evil exists so I think they're all equally not evil.

Felix5

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I think they're the coldest, and most calculating. I do think they can be vengeful, but only if it makes sense, and it's really really worth the trouble.

We're really not, we just appear as cold and calculating because we are quiet and often lost in our thoughts and philosophical mental meanderings. We live in our heads. People don't understand that about us and they just assume that we don't care about anyone or that we're cold. I'm sorry I'm just not listening because I can't! My head just won't shut up. I can't just stare into space and think about nothing. Perhaps INFJs find this concept baffling because they are very meditative people. My brain is constantly full of seemingly unconnected thoughts and concepts.

If anything, we think too much about things, including people. I sometimes feel as if I can read and sense peoples' emotions.

I have been told that I'm hard to read. Personally, I'd rather keep it that way. It's a defense mechanism and one that can come in handy in some situations. Who wants to be read like a book?

They're big softies though, on the inside. If they don't think you're an idiot and decide you're worth the effort to be in any friendship/relationship with.

Even if I do think you're an idiot, I'm still kind to people. I work in customer service though, so it's like an instinct now.

I think for a destructive intj, it's more that the end justifies the means - I think feelers probably have a greater ability to cause harm for the sake of causing harm.

A destructive INTj, I imagine, would be lost in their own code of ethics or morals that they would justify their actions. Think of the unabomber or some terrorist writing a manifesto. (We tend to have a lot of the "lone terrorists"). Some INTJs can become so disheartened and angry with the world around them that they may just start isolating themselves more and more until one day they explode. Think Travis Bickle, although I think he's more of an ISFJ.

The "ends justify the means" for INTJs doesn't really exist because we rationalize the law and tend to have our own moral code. It's not worth it to do A because it leads to B. It would be very hard to convince an INTJ that they "wouldn't get caught" because we have already gone through every single possible scenario 900 times over. Our ability to ruminate, overthink and over plan hundreds of scenarios would frighten us into refusing or chickening out eventually.

An unhealthy or "evil" INTJ would become so cynical that they either 1. choose to not care because they are a nihilist or 2. think it's better for the world to do B.

Think of Lenin and the Russian revolution. Why was the royal family assassinated? Because they didn't want them falling into the Nationalist's hands. It's very logical and devoid of vengeance, anger, or emotion. It was done because it was thought that it had to be done at the time for the greater good.

Kelly777

MBTI Type
Infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
From what I've been reading, INTJs and INFJs are the worst enemies to have. Maybe it has to do with the dominant intoverted intuition. I really pissed off an INTJ once. It was mostly a misunderstanding. I had a terrible crush on him. He started rumors about me and slept with my best friend.
I'm not proud of it but I have engaged in psycological warfare myself a time or two. I actually think my revenge plots were more effective. More personalized ;)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
From what I've been reading, INTJs and INFJs are the worst enemies to have. Maybe it has to do with the dominant intoverted intuition. I really pissed off an INTJ once. It was mostly a misunderstanding. I had a terrible crush on him. He started rumors about me and slept with my best friend.
I'm not proud of it but I have engaged in psycological warfare myself a time or two. I actually think my revenge plots were more effective. More personalized ;)

Nah I'd watch out more for the SP's than NJ's if you're gonna judge by type in anger.

Kelly777

MBTI Type
Infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They just punch you in the face. Lol. Give you brain damage.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Completely strawmanning here but I'm married to an INTJ and I'm definitely the evil one.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think this has anything to do with type. Hitler was an INFJ for example. My general sense is that Those with Te dom or aux are in leadership positions where they can cause the most damage.

No, that's propaganda and horseshit. Stop spreading it around.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
The evil people I've met in my life have had several of the following traits: sensitive, artistic, unique, creative, impulsive, emotional, irregular

I think the truly evil people take INTJ's as their targets as INTJ's with largely opposite traits kind of stand out as an example what a human can achieve.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What part of it exactly is propaganda or horseshit?

I'm guessing the "evil" part. Good/Evil in such context is political and related to mental illnesses. E.g., when I argue with people on here about political things and they are also mentally ill, which would classify them as "evil."

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*snickers*

But seriously, hasn't this been rehashed a thousand times already? Any type, when unhealthy, has the potential of becoming the most evil.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wouldn't say the most "evil" type. With ni and te, INTJs can be precise predictors, and calculating but they can also be really nice people. I think any type can become evil, depending on the circumstances in life.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Intj the most evil type ? .... Please , they are the most emotional Nt . From a superfecial perspective maybe but from a internal point of view : what a joke.
Making stupid things for internal meanings?... well , i like that about intj's.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The reason the stereotype exists is do to their comfort it staying in the shadows while they "manipulate the pieces around on a chess board", that whole mastermind thing. It's as if the capacity of their immense ability to plan is interpreted as a potential capacity for evil which in turn is then slapped with a label out of fear, or should I say, intimidation of what they "could" do with all that ability. On a grand big picture scale.

..Interesting

ENTP's are capable of being really twisted and "evil" as well, you know. That Ne-Fe, let me tell ya, can work wonders on the naive and impressionable.

ENFJ's can be wonderful cult leaders, but .. they can be wonderful family men, too.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Disney villains are usually INTJ. But then again, so are protagonist heros. Hermione Granger and Severus Snape are my favorite characters in the Harry Potter series and they are both INTJ.