• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Is INTJ the most 'evil' type?

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Disney villains are usually INTJ. But then again, so are protagonist heros. Hermione Granger and Severus Snape are my favorite characters in the Harry Potter series and they are both INTJ.
Hermione is well known as ISTJ

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hermione is well known as ISTJ

I guess it depends on the website you go to :D Also, that bit about her explaining what is going through a girl's mind to Harry and Ron (To which he says something like,"nobody feels that much at the same time. They'd explode") sounds to me a LOT like intuition.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess it depends on the website you go to :D Also, that bit about her explaining what is going through a girl's mind to Harry and Ron (To which he says something like,"nobody feels that much at the same time. They'd explode") sounds to me a LOT like intuition.

She's also been tagged as an INFJ

I've only seen INTJ once or twice, everything else is ISTJ and INFJ lol

Ni feels everything at once, Eh? Hmm

I think it would depend more on their value system.

Whether any type is evil would depend on their value system. Any type has an evil capacity if they get the right (or should I say wrong) value system. Or, say, if they're high mach, narc, or a sociopath. Kind of reminds me of how types can mirror different disorders when they're unhealthy. Loops, Grips, abuse of particular talents. Perhaps, given a stunted development there's a greater likelihood for disorders which can come off as evil. A sociopath certainly would. But just evil itself? Evil is a concept that in this case has no solid definition, and all things have a source from which they derive.

I'm rambling. Here's a thought. Most see intj as stereotypically evil, but I found this. Might be interesting.

tumblr_inline_p7k73nyHvf1r6cczl_500.png

tumblr_inline_p7k73p1QKr1r6cczl_500.png

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No ExxJs beat them to it through action and not being introverted...lol.