• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Is INTJ the most 'evil' type?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
People mistake lack of 'people focus' for the lack of empathy associated with psychopaths.

Yes, there is a lot of data to suggest the opposite of the popular thinking on this stuff. A lot of serial killers and dictators are actually very charismatic, and are very focused on charming people. If they didn't, they wouldn't be able to do what they do. No one is going to follow someone who seems like a weirdo to a place where they could potentially murder them without getting caught.

I also think it's interesting that most murders and rapes are not committed by strangers, but by people who knew their victim.

Halt.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I know if something threw me over the edge I'd be the worst person I'd be able to imagine, though I doubt I'll ever get pushed to that point. Even if I did I'd just blow up at everyone I know wfor a while, then probably never talk to anyone again out of shame. :p

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't think this has anything to do with type. Hitler was an INFJ for example. My general sense is that Those with Te dom or aux are in leadership positions where they can cause the most damage.

Lol Hitler was an INFJ? I can't imagine a "Feely" type killing millions of people.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol Hitler was an INFJ? I can't imagine a "Feely" type killing millions of people.
Oh? I suspect Osama bin Laden was, too. I can see an INFJ gone bad quite easily as a religious zealot, pushing their brand of subjective human system on everyone else.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Forevil - The Evilest INFJ You'll Ever Meet.

The feels is reals.

evilgrin_80_anim_gif.gif

Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

Last edited:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
All the INTJs I've met have been very polite and friendly in their own way. I haven't met anyone evil...the only person who might've come close was an ENTJ.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Jim Jones is an ENFJ for the record. Fe can be very manipulative. Sure, Fe can be nice, but Fe can also be the classic definition of wrath.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Jim Jones is an ENFJ for the record. Fe can be very manipulative. Sure, Fe can be nice, but Fe can also be the classic definition of wrath.

I think "Feely" types can manipulate other feelers mostly. Most "thinking" types wouldn't find them logical. I can't see myself drinking poisoned fruit punch because an alien space ship is waiting for us on the other side.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
The feels is reals.

evilgrin_80_anim_gif.gif

Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

I always thought "feely" INFJ people were the loveable cuddle with my teddy bear and stay home to watch lifetime type. So I guess they would be the most evil type. INFJ has the capability of most evil than in my opinion. Scary I am dating two right now. I will have to watch my back with them, can't trust em.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I always thought "feely" INFJ people were the loveable cuddle with my teddy bear and stay home to watch lifetime type. So I guess they would be the most evil type. INFJ has the capability of most evil than in my opinion. Scary I am dating two right now. I will have to watch my back with them, can't trust em.

It's not that they can be evil. It's the ideals on what they have in mind. You should ask them what their goal is, and ask if they value a means to an end approach or is it valuing every process for them?

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
It's not that they can be evil. It's the ideals on what they have in mind. You should ask them what their goal is, and ask if they value a means to an end approach or is it valuing every process for them?

Can you elaborate I don't get the difference, and the importance between the two.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can you elaborate I don't get the difference, and the importance between the two.

Means to end is favoring the goal in mind. You get to the goal no matter the cost. Te and Fe work this way.
Valuing the process is more like is the method itself correct based on logic and morals? Is it sound that way? Ti and Fi work this way.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Means to end is favoring the goal in mind. You get to the goal no matter the cost. Te and Fe work this way.
Valuing the process is more like is the method itself correct based on logic and morals? Is it sound that way? Ti and Fi work this way.
I operate very much this way, favoring the end goal over the process. What people often forget, though, is that we all have many end goals, all of which must be balanced somehow. It is this that prevents pursuit of a single goal from running amok as those who criticise "ends justify the means" approaches generally fear.

Felix5

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
To me this seems very possible. Lots of times in movies it's an INTJ with some ultimate mastermind plan to completely destroy the old systems and revolutionize the world with their own extreme visions of how things should be.

You mean ENTJ. INTJs are so scarcely portrayed in entertainment, that I'd be stunned if we were portrayed in such a lead role.

Their indomitable willpower and unbreakable determination often seems to be directed towards these kinds of infamous goals.

What?? Taking over the world?? That's where are willpower and unbreakable determination is "Often directed?"

This is even dumber than the serial killer thread and might actually take the cake for dumbest thread ever. Do you people seriously go through life thinking these things??

I tend to find that ESTP and ESFPs are terrific at manipulation and lying and no one seems to realize it. I personally see this type of behavior as extremely "evil." Being that I, the INTJ, am apparently the most "evil type" I would know, wouldn't I?

We also have the ENTJs who typically tend to be the "misunderstood conqueror"

ENFJs are always portrayed as sneaky and oily and only out for self interest.

The only characters who seem to be portrayed as heroic are actually the most evil people, from my experience; ESFPs, ESFJs, and ESTPs.

Felix5

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

The feeling types are the worst imo, they have the highest body count.

INFJs are extremely ideological people, some of the biggest massacres are done in the name of ideology.

I want to point out that, besides WW1, Hitler never touched another human being. His minion SS army did it for him.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think if I had to name any one function which has caused the most damage to me psychologically and emotionally with the intentions of doing so rather than with the desire to bring about a greater outcome, it'd most definitely be Fi. ISFPs in general are kinda scary and intimidating.

Yes, NFJs may be prone to hitlering, but at least it's just their own ideals being externally realized rather than having some intrinsic motivation to hurt you?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Clearly. There's a reason Momma Nature keeps the Ni-doms outnumbered. The catastrophic potential is too great.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wouldn't really call INTJs the most evil type. I believe that everyone has hidden depths, so any type could easily be evil. Though I think evil is a stereotype attached to INTJs.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, they(especially the young ones) are often just oblivious/ignorant/notgiveafucktofindout about other peoples feelings and just do their own thing in their preferred way.

Felix5

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
No, they(especially the young ones) are often just oblivious/ignorant/notgiveafucktofindout about other peoples feelings and just do their own thing in their preferred way.

I sometimes feel as if I'm the only person who ever does care about the other person's feelings, whether or not they care about mine.