• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] i think i might be an INTJ afterall

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Id like to share this story with all you guys who think that you are INTP, but might really be an INTJ. Basically, my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute to share my experiences on how i realized that i was an INTJ and not an INTP. I'll tell you all about how I became THE INTJ of this small town i live in.

I was born and raised in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days in a playground. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool. And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. Then couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in some shitty small town"..

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the. License plate said "INTJ" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight. And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!". Looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the INTJ of Bel-air.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I...I think I'm in love with you right now.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like some remastered Dr. Seuss to me.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
this is perhaps my favorite post on the internet

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmmmm, maybe you are after all. This thread could be a sign of Ni levels of randomness :p

Oh and to go all serious on this, INTJs are perception types and so of course may mistype easily as INTP and blah blah blah....

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmmmm, maybe you are after all. This thread could be a sign of Ni levels of randomness :p

Oh and to go all serious on this, INTJs are perception types and so of course may mistype easily as INTP and blah blah blah....

Ni is only random at the conclusions that the person will believe in :D

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ni is only random at the conclusions that the person will believe in :D

Well maybe you're right. I don't know at this point with what familiarity you would know this :tongue:

I see it as sort of "random-in-execution," seeming to suddenly drift across to something else entirely because from the outside we can't see the transition that's happened.

Along this, I tend to think of Ni as metaphor and Ne as simile.

Or you could just be being silly. That's always possible....

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Don't you dare besmirch this thread with actual typology talk. Rexy will cut a bitch. :nono:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well maybe you're right. I don't know at this point with what familiarity you would know this :tongue:

I see it as sort of "random-in-execution," seeming to suddenly drift across to something else entirely because from the outside we can't see the transition that's happened.

Along this, I tend to think of Ni as metaphor and Ne as simile.

Or you could just be being silly. That's always possible....

i think its just http://ohinternet.com/Bel-Air :D

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
ladies ladies, no fighting over me please :D

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
EISNFTJP blah blah blah.....

It's on.

:duel:

Oh yeah. It's gonna be a muthafuckin' walk-off.

2nas5n9.gif

ladies ladies, no fighting over me please :D

:laugh: