• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs

cn1234567890

MBTI Type
ENFP
I am a pretty big fan of the INTJs I know, I think we find each other amusing and balance each other out well... one of the things I like about the ones I know is their ability to see through bullshit and not put up with it. I don't know that many INTJs so I was wondering if this is a little gift that they all possess.

Do you consider yourself to be good a judge on character and getting to the basics of people?

or anyone else with any insights into the INTJ...?

whatevs. :party:

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
If my gut tells me about something, it's usually right, so I trust it. Wither it be character, or lies.

I like INFPs, and INFJs, does that count? ;)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Do you consider yourself to be good a judge on character and getting to the basics of people?

I keep most everyone at arms length until I feel differently about them. That may or may not ever happen. This keeps my vision clear until I can make a judgment.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I consider myself a good judge of people. I can tell in the first few minutes of being around a person whether I'll like them or not, and usually when I feel uneasy about someone, they turn out to be a bad person.

I've ignored the warnings twice and paid the price for it, so I'm very careful about the people I choose to be around, now.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn

I do unless I'm infatuated with them, then I'm a bit blind.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
INTJs are often considered natural bullshit detectors.

However, I never knew that applied to people. Hum.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
In my experience it does...I think we have insight into people, but it's more about the essence (archetype?) of a person and not so much about his/her physical representation and behaviour in reality, if that makes sense.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
if they say something " mean "
or as i like to call it, " honest "
shut up and don't take it personal
they didn't mean it to hurt you

P.S.
they are just as vulnerable, perhaps even more than they let on

S

Sniffles

I don't hate INTJs, but neither do I hold them in any particular esteem. Too often I find them boring and annyoing to discuss things with. Their style of discussion seems to revolve around nit-picking the details, while completely missing the main point. They're grand masters of pedantry.

But then again, an INTJ girl broke my heart once, so perhaps I'm being too personal here.

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
I don't hate INTJs, but neither do I hold them in any particular esteem. Too often I find them boring and annyoing to discuss things with. Their style of discussion seems to revolve around nit-picking the details, while completely missing the main point. They're grand masters of pedantry.

But then again, an INTJ girl broke my heart once, so perhaps I'm being too personal here.

If she was soooo boring and nit-picky then why was she the one breaking your heart? *snort*

By the way, there are some grammar and spelling errors in your statement. It's annoying not annyoing.

S

Sniffles

If she was soooo boring and nit-picky then why was she the one breaking your heart? *snort*

Because we had many common interests; and NFs generally have a tendency to overlook flaws of their beloved for quite some time. And the simple fact she was quite charming in many ways. I don't think she's a bad person, just somebody not compatible with me.

That's actually what made the seperation harder to bear(and today Im still hurting over it); she didn't do anything bad to me. We just simply operated on different wave lengths.

By the way, there are some grammar and spelling errors in your statement. It's annoying not annyoing.

Thanks, I'll fix it whenever I feel like it. Untill then, just put up with it.

Cindy

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think I am a good judge of character and have been told I don't take any crap.
Upon meeting new people I can tell you pretty soon who is of a shady character or has a major issue of some sort.

I also don't have much time for people who I meet and know within minutes that I'll never be good friends with. This could be a flaw but with age (ugh) I do try to initiate more small talk with these people. I think maybe they will surprise me and there is something to learn from everyone. My life is all about the route of most purpose. I wouldn't never date a bad boy, though I'd probably enjoy the fights, it's just going to make my life harder in the long run.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think I am a good judge of character and have been told I don't take any crap.
Upon meeting new people I can tell you pretty soon who is of a shady character or has a major issue of some sort.

I have noticed that many INFJ's are also good in judging the character. Maybe it's a Ni thing?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
One of the things I like about the ones I know is their ability to see through bullshit and not put up with it. I don't know that many INTJs so I was wondering if this is a little gift that they all possess.

Yes, it looks like that is typical for INTJs.

It is wonderful when INTJ is on your side but if he/she is not, many problems in comunication can emerge from this.

Because of this people can see us as cold,too analyitical,hostile,merciless and totally rude because many social rules say we should have patience for that bullshit, plus many other things.

But I would never exchange my MBTI type for something else.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Because of this people can see us as cold,too analyitical,hostile,merciless and totally rude because many social rules say we should have patience for that bullshit, plus many other things.

This has happened to me on occasion. People try to spin their story to make themselves look better. I don't have time for games. I call them out on it, point blank.

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
Luckily that detector helps me avoid stepping in it, murmuring my sig line and walking away..