• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] ENTP/INTP...Feeling'' Invaded'' By Fe?

S

Society

But holy hell- when the topic was ‘why something should be done my way’ or ‘why you should feel a certain way about something’ then it’s just suffocating and invasive. It’s about boundaries and entitlement.

question:
did he actually use to word should or is that a replacement for would? as in, "if you really felt X, you would feel Y"?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't read everything on this thread, but it seems that most of the times I feel upset by someone it's my Fi feeling invaded by their Fe. I am a really easy going person, and don't get angry a lot, but I can not stand when people try to change the way I feel about something or, even worse, when they assume they know how I feel and want to intervene in some way. It's very strongly like 'back off my Fi' for me.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sometimes I play therapist with people and try and tell them how they feel. :ninja:

There are shades of 'I know what you're feeling more than you do,' though, so I try and avoid it. It's easy to see how that would be a problem with people, and how it kind of undermines a sense of trust.

I expirienced this once while talking to somebody who claimed to be psychic. They asked me why I was worried when I was hiding that very emotion.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
But it can actually be fun to go up against a trained ninja (and get pummeled with Ne) with nothing more than a little plastic cocktail sword

This was some laughter inducing stuff, the imagery alone is priceless :)