• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP comic book heroes and villains?

DoctorCroupy#9

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello everyone. I don't post here much, but here I am (obligatory intro).

I notice a lot superheroes are written as SJ/FP and most villains are INTJ, and (to me) this leads to bland storytelling. Now I know it's impossible to pinpoint a fictional character's type because of writing inconsistencies, but overall, I'd type Batman as either INTJ/INFJ and The Joker as an ENTP. To me that hero/villain combo feels refreshing, no matter how many times it's retold, because it's not so cookie cutter haha. I'm rambling a bit now, so I guess I'll just get to my main point and say that I notice that compared to other entertainment mediums, the ENTP seems to be underrepresented in comic book land. How many ENTP heroes and villains can you name?

I can think of Joker and Deadpool.

(I'm talking screen adaptions as well as the comics themselves. Anything goes.)

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Well, the movie version of Iron Man is ENTP, so probably the comic-character too. I do not read any comics. That's why I am not going to give much input on this topic.