User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

The SJ's in my family are annoying and incredibly repressed yet reactionary, often simplifying deeply complex issues. There is abundant insecurity and phobia but I'm really uninterested in finding out more about any of that.

There are a couple SP's - both are more easy going and genuinely interested in people but they are also extroverts. The SJ's are introverts.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Slice of Stupidity Sung Jin-Woo's Avatar
    MBTI
    DUMB
    Enneagram
    ASS

I am the only NT far as I know, but I have a brother that might be an N. (INFP) simply based on some stereotypical behavior and I do not know him that well.
    "Bitches and hoes, in different area codes"

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram

I'm the only NT in a family full of SJs and 8s. I used to care when I was a kid about their tendency to respect power over facts and reason, and other crap. I deemed their demons theirs to tame and I withdrew from the debate.

Animalistic in their mindset that is manifested as modern sophistication, they like it when you don't give a fuck about them. It's fair, really. I've grown to see them in a different light. They're insecure as fuck.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

In my case, nothing short of psychological abuse.

They actually think there is no such thing as "adaptability/thinking on your feet" and legit called me crazy and suggested I be institutionalized for doing so.
    They would do things like precook all of my meals (I LOVE to cook and have always been far better at it than them) and hire a babysitter when they went out of town for more than day because they thought that I was going to burn the house down or get myself killed-until I moved out at 24.

It was in a constant state of agitation and discourse because as an adult I was never allowed to things the way I needed to them. This of course lead to a lot of failures and only further encouraged their belief that I was incompetent. Of course, as soon as they weren't around I succeeded at everything I attempted.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

I identify My mother ESFJ. She is always impatient and really wants to get everything done "NOW"; if not she judges it easily as a procrastination, which she reproaches. She always gives instruction to her children like a military command to be obeyed by soldiers. She always uses feeling. When she think she complained that: she is exhausted when thinking; then back to feeling again. She always tell how she feels. Sometimes, she blame herself for many things that she regret doing in the past. She does not communicate her expectations, but when she was dissapointed, it becomes clear what she expected was. Sometimes I think that she has a untold expectations. She is demanding to her children. But,she is caring, and quickly feels worry when I get some symptoms of illness, like cough, and eventually told me to eat some medicine. According to her story, she once enrolled in nursery academy, but did not graduate.