• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ's appearnce

Cryonium

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4/9
What does a typical ENTJ look like? certain hair style, clothing style? Also how come alot of Entj's dont post in my forums or answer my questionnaire.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What does a typical ENTJ look like? certain hair style, clothing style? Also how come alot of Entj's dont post in my forums or answer my questionnaire.

They're busy IRL- making shit happen.

:drwho:

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
The two ENTJs I know... couldn't be more different. One is finicky about his appearance, very hipster, has tons of shoes to wear and is usually pretty well-dressed. The other one has a bowl hair cut, wears loose t-shirts, the occasional hawaiian overshirt, and pants or jeans. He pretty much doesn't care.

R

Riva

Males - They usually look out of shape. Most whow i've seen are overweight. A few are slim. They usually have messy hair. They are usually dressed okay, never too stylish. I haven't noticed them too much in professional attire to comment on it but wouldn't be surprised to see them expensively and appropriately dressed but again not stylish.
They're busy IRL- making shit happen.:drwho:
To others? There are quite a few entjs here.

Last edited:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They are easy to spot. Just check out the narcissistic dictator who takes great pleasure in controlling the social system and bossing people around to advance evil agendas.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Males - They usually look out of shape. Most whow i've seen are overweight.

Mmm. That is kind of not typical among the ENTJs I know.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Nicki

Retired
They're usually very good-looking and well-dressed. If you're immediately attracted to someone, they're probably an ENTJ.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I've never noticed anything too striking about our dudes, but I've yet to meet an unattractive ENTJ woman.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My ENTJ female friend is very stylish in a way that is sophisticated and sometimes flamboyant: bright colors, lots of contrast, interesting chunky jewelry, but always comfortable shoes. She loves to pick up interesting clothes at thrift and consignment shops.

I work with a couple of ENTJ guys. They wear good quality, practical, well-fitting clothes. One is more classic/preppy; the other a bit more trendy and fashion-conscious. The second seems to look for occasions to wear dress shirts and ties, or even suits, and is concerned with his professional image that way. (By comparison, I would say the INTJs I know dress somewhat similarly, but with less regard for fashion and maintaining an image.)

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Two I know struggle in this department. I helped one with it. Just a nice pair of shoes, belt to accentuate it. And nice shirt. And he started getting dates with success. The other one's married and I think he doesn't care.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I usually wear practical and proper clothes. My "style" almost looks like a uniform. Nothing camo, I think it is ugly. But it looks soldierly.
Always did feel weird in civilian clothes after the army. Haven't worn jeans since before... Now I am addicted to leg pockets.
Never look too stylish, that's true...

My everyday shoes:
bugatti-skor-king-pull-up-234676-600x600.jpg

Typical pants I wear:
107051_0.jpg

I often wear black plain t-shirts, plain long sleeve t-shirts, shirts (never short sleeve) etc.
Sometimes I wear suit or blazer, depending on what i'm doing. I often wear a scarf during winter.
Also use a quality leather jacket which fits into my uniform well.

As for haircut, I have the classic SS haircut that has become tremendously popular in these days:
zzzcut.jpg

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this guy I know who I suspect is an ENTJ only wears white t-shirts and jeans. every single day.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I usually wear practical and proper clothes. My "style" almost looks like a uniform. Nothing camo, I think it is ugly. But it looks soldierly.
Always did feel weird in civilian clothes after the army. Haven't worn jeans since before... Now I am addicted to leg pockets.
Never look too stylish, that's true...

My everyday shoes:
bugatti-skor-king-pull-up-234676-600x600.jpg

Typical pants I wear:
107051_0.jpg

I often wear black plain t-shirts, plain long sleeve t-shirts, shirts (never short sleeve) etc.
Sometimes I wear suit or blazer, depending on what i'm doing. I often wear a scarf during winter.
Also use a quality leather jacket which fits into my uniform well.

As for haircut, I have the classic SS haircut that has become tremendously popular in these days:
zzzcut.jpg

Hmmmm...I get the feeling you might not exactly be a leftist....correct?:D

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmmm...I get the feeling you might not exactly be a leftist....correct?:D

No, I am most definitely not. No big secret there. ;)
My employer, my family, my friends (who are mostly nationalists themselves) all know where I stand.
I'm the contact person for the party in my county (bigger than U.S counties), so it's not a big secret or anything.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
My ENTJ uncle is an educational consultant. He generally looks pretty put together, even when dressed casually. Despite being 60 he still wears younger guys jeans (NOT Levi 501s or Costco jeans, more like American Eagle or something), but puts it together in such a way that it doesn't look like he is attempting to be 20 again. For work he wears nicely tailored suitcoats and dresspants in neutral colours.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
No, I am most definitely not. No big secret there. ;)
My employer, my family, my friends (who are mostly nationalists themselves) all know where I stand.

I guess if you go to work dressed like the SS, it would be hard for them to ignore it.:D

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One I know has a big head and large glasses so I have a hard time thinking of much else there. Another guy always looks pretty well put together. He smiles a lot and likes to wear ties. Actually both of them like to wear ties.