• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Your favorite ENTP villains

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Who are your favorite ENTP villains of all time? Some of mine are

-Dr. Loveless from "The Wild Wild West"
-The Joker
-Callisto from Xena
-Dr. Terminus from "Pete's Dragon"

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Tobi from Naruto (although things go downhill since he is revealed to be Obito)
Char Aznable and Full Frontal
(I don't like the Joker alot, not really my style, but his philosophy makes sense)
Orochimaru
Kerrigan from Heart of the Swarm (not really a villian but whatever)
The red skull

Anyway, some people will come and argue that some of these people are NTJs, because only NTJ are capable of evil, but meh, whatever.

For your reference:

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

S

Society

what about RL historical 'villains'?
other types seem to get everyone from Stalin to Hitler. Who do we have?

the only one i could think of was machiavelli, and on the grand scheme of things his 'villainy' was sort of.. lame.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
what about RL historical 'villains'?
other types seem to get everyone from Stalin to Hitler. Who do we have?

the only one i could think of was machiavelli, and on the grand scheme of things his 'villainy' was sort of.. lame.

Yeah, they can be real life villains if you want.

Tyler Durden.

I think that he was an ESTP.

Which version?

The Jack Nicholson version was ESTP like all his characters.
The Heath Ledger version was ENTP it hurts.

Tyler Durden mostly gets typed as an ENTP. I'm certain he was an xSTP.

True the Health Ledger version and the 1990's Batman cartoon version was an ENTP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which version?

The Jack Nicholson version was ESTP like all his characters.
The Heath Ledger version was ENTP it hurts.

I agree. Also, I disagree the animated 1990s animated version is ENTP. He is very ESTP, he is just a doer, materialistc, never involved in any sort of abstract thinking.

Tyler Durden mostly gets typed as an ENTP. I'm certain he was an xSTP.

ESTP, indeed.

One of my favourite ENTP villain is The Riddler, played by Jim Carey, he's so funny.

S

Society

Yeah, they can be real life villains if you want.

i wasn't asking if it was ok i was asking if anyone knows of ENTP RL villains.

ESTP, indeed.
Tyler Durden.

you are both wrong - Tyler Durden IS the schizophrenic Se incarnation of an ENTP's wills and wants - the doer that original Jack wasn't, channeling all the Ne possibilities that got shoved in the closet. he is as far as an eXtp as anyone can deserve an X in the middle of their type.

edit: i meant the Se manifestation of his dissociative identity disorder. ty within.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Jack is INTP and Tyler Durden is ESTP. But Jack and Tyler are not villains anyway.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Q from Star Trek

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
i wasn't asking if it was ok i was asking if anyone knows of ENTP RL villains.

you are both wrong - Tyler Durden IS the schizophrenic Se incarnation of an ENTP's wills and wants - the doer that original Jack wasn't, channeling all the Ne possibilities that got shoved in the closet. he is as far as an eXtp as anyone can deserve an X in the middle of their type.

edit: i meant the Se manifestation of his dissociative identity disorder. ty within.

Well, I've never read about type and associative identity disorder. Do you have any literature on it?

S

Society

Well, I've never read about type and associative identity disorder. Do you have any literature on it?

nope. i know it's hard to believe, but fight club is fictional...

although, i do have a theory that most great fictional characters are characterized by double-typing or "extra functions":

IxTP: spiderman, INTP with super Se & Ni.
INTx: sherlock holmes, the INTJ with Ti.
ISTx: james bond, the ISTP who is Si.
etc...

in my book, jack / tyler durden is very much another version of this trope.

KDude

Who are your favorite ENTP villains of all time? Some of mine are

-Dr. Loveless from "The Wild Wild West"
-The Joker
-Callisto from Xena
-Dr. Terminus from "Pete's Dragon"

You think Callisto is ENTP..?

I never could figure out her type.

Funnily, I just googled ENTP villains, and saw someone listed Freddie Krueger on the INTJ forum. He actually resembles Callisto. Maybe they're right.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Favorite? ENTP villainry is rather rare....

Really, it is.

Sure you're not talking about anti-heroes? :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Favorite? ENTP villainry is rather rare....

Really, it is.

Sure you're not talking about anti-heroes? :D

Yea, only those people who believe that after death they'd go into some kind of heaven would be those people who think what entps do is villainry :)

G

Ginkgo

You'd think of the "Mad Scientist" trope. Still, not many mad scientists out there in popular fiction who directly act as antagonists...

R

Riva

Raoul Silva the antagonist of James Bond skyfall? However his plans were a bit too elaborate to be entp and had a clockwork implementation to it that is more commonly seen with NTJs.

and

Odysseus

Most of his deeds were driven by selfish desires and he was a vengeful liar who murdered an Athenian who served Athens loyally. He is a anti-villain than a villain I would say and he was too destructive to be typed as an anti-hero