• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Your favorite ENTP villains

S

Society

What about Loki? sure he's depicted as the wildcard in most modern adaptations, but in the original norse mythology he was supposed to be the bringer of the apolcaylpse.. that's pretty strong on the villain side of things.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What about Loki? sure he's depicted as the wildcard in most modern adaptations, but in the original norse mythology he was supposed to be the bringer of the apolcaylpse.. that's pretty strong on the villain side of things.

I thought about that, but he is so dedicated. I dunno but I tend to suspect dedicated entps as intps :D

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
nope. i know it's hard to believe, but fight club is fictional...

although, i do have a theory that most great fictional characters are characterized by double-typing or "extra functions":

IxTP: spiderman, INTP with super Se & Ni.
INTx: sherlock holmes, the INTJ with Ti.
ISTx: james bond, the ISTP who is Si.
etc...

in my book, jack / tyler durden is very much another version of this trope.

I could agree with Spiderman but I disagree with Sherlock Holmes and James Bond. Sherlock Holmes seems like he is always either typed as an ENTP or an ISTP with strong Ni. The only Bond that I think is ISTP is the Daniel Craig one, and the rest seem to be ESTP.

You think Callisto is ENTP..?

I never could figure out her type.

Funnily, I just googled ENTP villains, and saw someone listed Freddie Krueger on the INTJ forum. He actually resembles Callisto. Maybe they're right.

She is Ne and Ti as fuck.

Within

Permabanned
NOT THE VILLAIN! HE'S THE HERO!

I'm aware of that you moron. Besides, arguments can be made for any one of the mentioned characters in this thread to be as well. Matters of perspective. In the book, he's the antagonist.

Abbey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm aware of that you moron. Besides, arguments can be made for any one of the mentioned characters in this thread to be as well. Matters of perspective. In the book, he's the antagonist.

He's the only one who deserves an argument.

10blackroses

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Heath Ledger's Joker is ENTP.

Other ENTP villains (I hope my INxP self is allowed to have opinions):
Ryuk (Death Note)
Jim Moriarty (Sherlock - BBC's Moriarty, not the original mastermind from A.C. Doyle's books - a blatant INTJ.)
Diva (Blood+)
Kanone Hilbert (Spiral: Bonds of Reasoning - I've only seen the anime)
George Foyet (Criminal Minds)

Just the ones I can think of right now; there are bound to be more, though.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
You think Callisto is ENTP..?

I never could figure out her type.

Funnily, I just googled ENTP villains, and saw someone listed Freddie Krueger on the INTJ forum. He actually resembles Callisto. Maybe they're right.

Callisto is too F. There is nothing Ti and logical about what she is doing.

Ares from Xena is a better ENTP.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
not sure if i can say he was a villain but i liked Q from star trek.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would say Syndrome from the Incredibles for one. He was one of the first villains who I liked more than the heroes.

Hades from Disney's Hercules, Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls, Magic Man from Adventure Time (He isn't by any means the main villain of the show, more of a jerkish trouble maker and has a change of heart in the end), there are probably others who I'm not thinking of off the top of my head. xD