Oxymoron.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Do you have good memories?

Theoretically INTJs should not?

However the three close INTJs I know from RL (all of whom I guessed were INTJs before giving the test and confirming it - though one of them got 50/50 on E Vs I) have remarkable memories.

They don't seem to have the ability to recollect in a sequential manner (like some ISTJs seem to gave) but good memories they do have.
    For me--I vividly remember events which are personally meaningful--down to date and even time! But everything else is a blur at times, which doesn't help when it comes to writing a CV.
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

MBTI
    Fool

As most Nt without perfect memory , Intj are very bad at remembering details about the physical world ... Such as : where are my keys? , where is my pen?....
    My Intj fathr who is a very good reader ( 50 books per months ) details aren't important ... understading the concept behind that is the priority ... Of course , this priority depend of the context and what is important for you at the moment .

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Non_xsense View Post
    As most Nt without perfect memory , Intj are very bad at remembering details about the physical world ... Such as : where are my keys? , where is my pen?....
    My Intj fathr who is a very good reader ( 50 books per months ) details aren't important ... understading the concept behind that is the priority ... Of course , this priority depend of the context and what is important for you at the moment .
    Eh. This is more my ENFJ's problem in my house. Details are quite important to me - how are you suppose to fully understand a concept without all the pieces?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Dreamer, I, Tonya liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Eh. This is more my ENFJ's problem in my house. Details are quite important to me - how are you suppose to fully understand a concept without all the pieces?
    (Tangential thought warning)

That is really kind of the gist of intuition, or, at least how it works huh? Like on the one hand I’d say I suck with ironing out the details or remembering this or that, but what I really mean to acknowledge is, if the details aren’t related to anything at all, then it’s all just loose information and thus tossed out from my memory. I tend to compose momentary understandings from various bits and pieces at a given time, what’s in front of me, thoughts on my mind at the time, etc. but...I imagine, Ni might not readily toss aside those loose details that I might initially deem useless, and perhaps you folks may end up finding use for it later to see how it fits into the bigger picture?

Oh! Synopsis of my ramblings above, I related to your post but it had me thinking of subtle differences in the way I build and understand things. ...sometimes I think I should SERIOUSLY edit some of my posts on the forum to make them more coherent and linear. Well, they are, I swear!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes cascadeco liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    (Tangential thought warning)

That is really kind of the gist of intuition, or, at least how it works huh? Like on the one hand I’d say I suck with ironing out the details or remembering this or that, but what I really mean to acknowledge is, if the details aren’t related to anything at all, then it’s all just loose information and thus tossed out from my memory. I tend to compose momentary understandings from various bits and pieces at a given time, what’s in front of me, thoughts on my mind at the time, etc. but...I imagine, Ni might not readily toss aside those loose details that I might initially deem useless, and perhaps you folks may end up finding use for it later to see how it fits into the bigger picture?

Oh! Synopsis of my ramblings above, I related to your post but it had me thinking of subtle differences in the way I build and understand things. ...sometimes I think I should SERIOUSLY edit some of my posts on the forum to make them more coherent and linear. Well, they are, I swear!
    Nah, you're fine.

I imagine, Ni might not readily toss aside those loose details that I might initially deem useless, and perhaps you folks may end up finding use for it later to see how it fits into the bigger picture?
    Yes, exactly. Ni works with Se (unaware of course) to bring in all that sensory stuff so INTJ's can assemble that puzzle or concept in this case. It's the viewfinder I see through, always have. I don't like to think of the poor decision or conclusion I would come to without all the data.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

It is much easier to remember details if they fit into some broader framework. If I can see the framework readily, the details are just there.
    Though the ground was burnt and everything turned into ashes, we will revive again. The sky is still blue, the crashing waves from long ago are unchanged. This is Earth, our planet. This dream is in the hearts of people; so long as they do not abandon it, it will not fade away. For the sake of tomorrow, keep a song in your heart. For the sake of our future, let us stop our crying and stand on our ground firmly.
    Likes cascadeco liked this post

MBTI
    Fool

Man ... intj's make everything so fucking boring , i already have my intj dad to talk about useless things.
    Can intj detach themself from their Fi? ... most of the time is just annoying and logical incorrect.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Non_xsense View Post
    Man ... intj's make everything so fucking boring , i already have my intj dad to talk about useless things.
    Can intj detach themself from their Fi? ... most of the time is just annoying and logical incorrect.
    Of course we can. I am told it is not always advisable, though, especially if it becomes a habit.
    Though the ground was burnt and everything turned into ashes, we will revive again. The sky is still blue, the crashing waves from long ago are unchanged. This is Earth, our planet. This dream is in the hearts of people; so long as they do not abandon it, it will not fade away. For the sake of tomorrow, keep a song in your heart. For the sake of our future, let us stop our crying and stand on our ground firmly.

MBTI
    Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Of course we can. I am told it is not always advisable, though, especially if it becomes a habit.
    Actually bro is fucking funny when i need that Fi point of view and others times i need a Fe point of view i guess that cliche story of ur second half isn't that far from the true.... is just real.