• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who think I'am an ENTP? Vote for this if you believe it!

Do you think that Speed Gavroche is an ENTP?

• Total voters

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some people on this board, and outside of this board had speculated that I was an ENTP. I think it's truly possible. I was curious to know how much that possibility is credible for people here.

So, do you think that Speed Gavroche is an ENTP? Why yes? Why no?

Note: the first time I took an MBTI 5 and half years ago, I tested as an ENTP, with a low EN, and it still the result that I get on tests the most part of the time.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I need more information to vote - if you could analyze some random philosopher like say Plato or Nietzsche and the typing processes by which their cosmologies are designed, it would be conceivable that you could be N; I suppose I could get this going by elaborating on Giordano Bruno's metaphysical system:

Bruno believed in an acentric existence, whithout beginning nor end, alpha or omega. This creation is dynamic and ever-evolving in form. All possibilities conceivable are actualized in various manifestations. The world-soul is illuminated all throughout by the divine light. It sees and perceives itself through the eyes of all life, from every angle and dimension. Everything is unified together into a single and significant whole with bonds unbreakable, like the stars of the heavens. The observor is always at the center of things and is made witness to the universal mind from which all things spring into being. The quest for perfection shall never come to completion as a static system, but rather it serves as a guiding star, a shining path we can follow towards our ultimate liberation and complete self-mastery. The horizon ahead is limitless and holds all promise for our future at the forge of destiny.

I don't expect an answer that completely measures up, but if you could develop your own analysis of another system of your planning, maybe your inner ENTP may sparkle for all to see.

Standuble

Everything from your name, your signature, your avatar and your post content screams "true blue sensor."

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I could understand how letter-by-letter it would seem so......... but to put it bluntly, you've seemed to be more of the type to be entirely dismissive of the Ne dominant cognitive style, much less live it.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could understand how letter-by-letter it would seem so......... but to put it bluntly, you've seemed to be more of the type to be entirely dismissive of the Ne dominant cognitive style, much less live it.

I think I was very Ne, several years ago, and when I was a kid. Now I seem to prefer Se. But my Ne still very strong, on test I score a very high level of Ne. When I read the descripition of the type, it looks a lot like me.

I wonder if I'm not just an ENTP who enjoyed Se just for the sake of discovering something new, and force himself to be more effective in order to avoid frustration.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think I was very Ne, several years ago, and when I was a kid. Now I seem to prefer Se. But my Ne still very strong, on test I score a very high level of Ne. When I read the descripition of the type, it looks a lot like me.

I wonder if I'm not just an ENTP who enjoyed Se just for the sake of discovering something new, and force himself to be more effective in order to avoid frustration.

Hmmmmm...... anything particular about you as a kid that seemed more Ne/Si than Se/Ni?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmmmmm...... anything particular about you as a kid that seemed more Ne/Si than Se/Ni?

I never had any Si, I have some Ni. But I've allways been someone likely to ask tons of questions, with a lot of imagination, neglecting the small stuff and bored by manual labor. Also, when I was a kid I was very impractical. And I've never been some of theses things that SP are supposed to be, like being very interested in football and support a football team or something.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I never had any Si, I have some Ni. But I've allways been someone likely to ask tons of questions, with a lot of imagination, neglecting the small stuff and bored by manual labor. Also, when I was a kid I was very impractical. And I've never been some of theses things that SP are supposed to be, like being very interested in football and support a football team or something.

Well...... I think a lot of kids are pretty impractical..... particularly xSxP kids of the SP temperament, who show more of the classic carefree/just-want-to-live-ness than outright groundedness. Also, involvement in sports will often have more to do with social influence than your type....... type is more meta than that, it's like more of how you live than what you live. Like, I was very interested in martial arts for a short time but once I was actually involved in it, it began to lose something essential to it, it lost potential. This isn't quite just plain old childhood boredom going on here, it wasn't to do with the experience in itself, it was just like a lightbulb somewhere back there flickered and went out.

You don't have 0 Si if you are indeed ENTP but it may be difficult to recognize it as such, being form-of-the-inferior and all. What is it about your imagination that seems Ne to you?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tend to identify STPs by their argument styles, I still believe you are an ESTP.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everything from your name, your signature, your avatar and your post content screams "true blue sensor."

+1

I haven't noticed any behaviour that would make me think ENTP rather than ESTP.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Strong with the Force this one is sensing!

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dang, now I want to vote yes just to be contrary :tongue: Nothing is this certain.....

Permabanned
Is the thread title a parody to sensational tabloid/ads/youtube video names? :huh:

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP

If people will type on that basis, it's very easy to manipulate them into reflecting back to you what you want to tell them (consciously or subcosciously).

I know exactly what avatar and sig to choose to be called an SP, an NT, an NF, etc. This game can get boring.

Re the OP - I have no clue man, if you want a real answer you should post a video or give some detailed descriptions.

That's why I never started such a thread lol.

Unles you're just fuckin with everyone because you were bored, in which case well played.:D

Standuble

If people will type on that basis, it's very easy to manipulate them into reflecting back to you what you want to tell them (consciously or subcosciously).

I know exactly what avatar and sig to choose to be called an SP, an NT, an NF, etc. This game can get boring.

Re the OP - I have no clue man, if you want a real answer you should post a video or give some detailed descriptions.

That's why I never started such a thread lol.

Unles you're just fuckin with everyone because you were bored, in which case well played.:D

It was actually me fucking with the OP (at least a little) because I was bored. I was aiming for a reaction and I don't know if that intent was conveyed. I do think SG is an ESTP and I reckon I could find sufficient evidence of SeTiFeNi if I could be bothered to go through his posts.

A

A window to the soul

Sometimes "Yes" is the loneliest road. -a pin drops- -echoes-

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're my favorite ESTP.

Indeed Speed is the best ESTP. Speed can type people pretty well, has funny as freak avatars, and some really random comments.

It all combines in a very entertaining way. I guess since ESTPs here are rare, it makes Speed stand out a lot as a special variety.