• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] Ask Mane Anything

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Some posts moved to Off Topic.

S

Society

Hello Mane, are you by any chance a passionate type? http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6662&page=2&p=2031196#post2031196

Where in the hierarchy of evolution of typology do you stand?

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What have you got against capital letters?

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Yup, I was trolling back then, but here the reference to "Evolution as typology" was only intended as banter.

If you look up my comments on that thread from yesterday, you'll see that it had nothing to do with intelligence or with many other topics that other readers assumed it did. I won't explain what my point of view was here, but you can figure it out by reading the last few posts in that thread.

S

Society

missed this one:
Why are people unable to handle the icey probings of Ne?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What do you value most in a relationship?

S

Society

What do you value most in a relationship?

S

Society

WHO ARE YOU

That's because it's cheesy.