• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Ask pseudo anything.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I want to talk to you guys.

W

WALMART

What is your favorite medium for digital entertainment, and why?

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What is your favorite medium for digital entertainment, and why?

I enjoy spotify. It's like a combination pandora and Wikipedia. The biography and relate artist function let me explore new musical acts. Plus free access to new tunes!

I also find memes and joke gifs really interesting. Funny but ask intriguing as sort of a new shared understanding.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Caaaaahhhhmmmmm ooooonnnnn!!! Probe me!

W

WALMART

I enjoy spotify. It's like a combination pandora and Wikipedia. The biography and relate artist function let me explore new musical acts. Plus free access to new tunes!

I also find memes and joke gifs really interesting. Funny but ask intriguing as sort of a new shared understanding.

Free music is never bad. Free legal music is even better.

What's your favorite meme? bad luck brians make me lol.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Joseph Ducreux!!! Art school owl and of course ermeghered breeks!

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Where is your avatar from?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why did you pick Pseudo as your username? Any particular reason?

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It is my Pseudo-nym. And like mt spy name. I like the idea of namin yourself fake or false. Also I like how it sounds. Soo-doh.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I remember you making some references to art. Do you study art? What kinds of art interest you? I realize that is a broad question, so feel free to answer it any way that is relevant to you.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I remember you making some references to art. Do you study art? What kinds of art interest you? I realize that is a broad question, so feel free to answer it any way that is relevant to you.

I do study art. My major is in technical drawing but I really prefer more illustration/fine art. I'm really interested in design also as utilitarian aesthetics. I really like the Bauhaus and suprematism. I'm a Manet fan ad growing up I really liked Dali. Mark Bradford, Marina abromovic, ani and Joseph Albers, Duchamp, John bladessari, minimalist architecture, minimalism in general others. I want to get into video art.

I like to work with human figures, geometric design, pattern, line and collage. I like drawing more than painting. One thing that stuck with me from shook was one teachers note that drawing doesn't have to be a step toward a painting. I like working with cheap/found materials because of the immediacy. You can just go and not worry about "wasting" anything. My go to is just a standard mechanical pencil rather than drawing pencils. I get may scrap from a few of my jobs and draw on them. Acrylics over oils. Watercolor , I don't like

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I do study art. My major is in technical drawing but I really prefer more illustration/fine art. I'm really interested in design also as utilitarian aesthetics. I really like the Bauhaus and suprematism. I'm a Manet fan ad growing up I really liked Dali. Mark Bradford, Marina abromovic, ani and Joseph Albers, Duchamp, John bladessari, minimalist architecture, minimalism in general others. I want to get into video art.

I like to work with human figures, geometric design, pattern, line and collage. I like drawing more than painting. One thing that stuck with me from shook was one teachers note that drawing doesn't have to be a step toward a painting. I like working with cheap/found materials because of the immediacy. You can just go and not worry about "wasting" anything. My go to is just a standard mechanical pencil rather than drawing pencils. I get may scrap from a few of my jobs and draw on them. Acrylics over oils. Watercolor , I don't like

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's your biggest challenge in being INTP and a so/sx?

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What's your biggest challenge in being INTP and a so/sx?

Interacting with other people. In a variety of ways.

-being very introverted and living in my own head where bounce from idea to idea can cause me to be very impatient with having to deal with physical reality and other people's timelines. Also sometimes I get frustrate having to respond to other people's timelines. One that always strikes me is when my mother would say dinner was ready and I was absorbed in something else like a book or some research or a project. I don't like being drawn out of focus for things that seem arbitrary like "dinner time". Also when I can't get lunch at a restaurant because it's 10:00 am. Basically social conventions that turn into rules tick me off because I want to do what I want when I want. I don't freak out but I get annoyed. Too many instances of ENTJ mom losing her shit over stupid inconveniences has made me careful to always be polite, even if the rules seem totally stupid.

- lacking the strong Se and being P I'm a bit of a mess. Okcupid called me "sloppy". I think it's a combination of the above intolerance for having to so certain thinks unrelated to my focus at a set time everyday (I would rather type on her or read or do whatever all night, than wake up for a standard beauty routine) and also I truly don't notice things like wrinkled clothes, building up mess, decorations, hair do's. I've been "in love" with a couple people with out ever noticing what color their eyes were. No of these things are really debilitating until you get around others who judge you on your appearance. I think a lot of people think I'm a lesbian or overlook me as plain.

- and finally of course not beig very good at reading people. I'm fine with people when there is a clear impersonal hierarchy (work, when I'm in a position of power or a position of subordination). I think I'm good at working out motivations abstractly. But if I have anything invested I'm totally lost. Body language social cues. I get lost. I'm not really comfortable expressing and only okay with being expressed too. I make a lot of jokes to avoid emotional depth. But this probably also relates to a sort of isolated childhood. I don't know. Maybe I was made intp by conditions, I don't know what the theory is with nature/nurture and mbti

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=9883]Redbone[/MENTION]

As for so/sx, I'm not as clear on how instinctual variants work. [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] suggested I was so and after reading I don't have many sp concerns ( home decor, preoccupation with finances, fine foods. I like that stuff but its not first in my mind I don't think)

I would say so/sx has been crushing reccently because I think I measure everything in terms of universi neccessariness. I feel the urge to find some "thing" that I'm meant to be doing or some person
I'm meant to meet or some way I'm supposed to be living. I kind or struggle with "unlocking my life" and not really being able to find any meaning in just experiencing. Also being introverts there is sort of this huge divide between wanting to be crucial and accepted and intimate with others and then not wanting that at all. I always imagine myself as/related to the anti-heros or edge of society good guys. People who do good and help but are stil like lone wolves and not illy integrated into the group.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Laughed so much today. Going to really miss my classmates.

Getting Down to th last few weeks of my undergrad career. 5 projects to finish up and a paper. Installing the show and then getting the heck out. Been making steady progress so far but I'm going to need to kick it into over drive to avoid losing my shit near the dead line. Having to work is really making things difficult. Not jut because it takes time I could be working but also because I'm just tired a lot of the time. 10 hours at work on my feet, non-stop I just want to come home as veg out but I can't. I haven't ! Which is good but ill be real happy when it's all over. :)

One of my bosses talked to me about doing ecstasy today. Somehow talking about my cold les to antibiotics led to weed led to him doing x in the 80s with his train wreck girlfriend. His a super hippie so I was surprised that he was never into pot and then even more surprised that he avoided pot but did ecstasy. I wish I could take ecstasy but I'd be worried about my brain the whole time. He said it made it really easy to like everyone

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you believe in any kind of higher spiritual power controlling the Universe?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=9883]Redbone[/MENTION]

As for so/sx, I'm not as clear on how instinctual variants work. [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] suggested I was so and after reading I don't have many sp concerns ( home decor, preoccupation with finances, fine foods. I like that stuff but its not first in my mind I don't think)

I would say so/sx has been crushing reccently because I think I measure everything in terms of universi neccessariness. I feel the urge to find some "thing" that I'm meant to be doing or some person
I'm meant to meet or some way I'm supposed to be living. I kind or struggle with "unlocking my life" and not really being able to find any meaning in just experiencing. Also being introverts there is sort of this huge divide between wanting to be crucial and accepted and intimate with others and then not wanting that at all. I always imagine myself as/related to the anti-heros or edge of society good guys. People who do good and help but are stil like lone wolves and not illy integrated into the group.

That's very interesting. Have you ever wondered if you have a calling for a particular thing or if it is a deeper need to find a place in your life where you are most comfortable? (I know that sounds the same but having a place of comfort doesn't necessarily have to be a 'calling').

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's very interesting. Have you ever wondered if you have a calling for a particular thing or if it is a deeper need to find a place in your life where you are most comfortable? (I know that sounds the same but having a place of comfort doesn't necessarily have to be a 'calling').

I think I could describe it as, I think I have a calling but I can't hear it just yet. I always wanted to excell at something, to be great and remembered. I have a lot of energy and drive but I don't know what to aim it at. I think the feeling also is an extension of the outsider thing. Finding something to be very good at would secure me social value. A secure "place" in the wolves where I would be valued with out havin to so the interpersonal leg work. Merit your way to their hearts.

Not that that really works