• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] My fellow INTPs, i've found the most amazing thing ever!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
very cool ! I tried to send to my future self in 100 years, of course no answer. Then I tried in 60, no answer. So I tried in 40, still no answer. Since I have tried in 10 years now and still got no answer, I am starting to become seriously nervous :D

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A far more interesting implementation would queue those messages for 5, 10, 15 years but each message would also be paired with a set of answers you predict your future self will give. That way in the future, when the app finally sends you the message, you can laugh at your past naivete ;)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If the past determines the future but the future can also extrapolate back to the past it logically follows that not only what we will do now will influence what we will do later but also what we will do later should also influence what we will be doing now hence the whole theory of cause and effect would be completely turned around on its head as we unleash the paradoxes of the impossible!

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Ah ive used this before!

I think I sent a couple for 20 years or so.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I think I did something like this a couple of months ago. Basically, if five years from now I haven't picked a path and decided on a job, I will have past me to remind me to not be a loser.

W

WALMART

I told my future self to meet me at this exact moment, should time travel ever become commercially viable.

I did not show up.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a bad feeling that it's going to be like the "The Last Question".

But maybe that's a good thing! :happy2:

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I told my future self to meet me at this exact moment, should time travel ever become commercially viable.

I did not show up.

Occam's razor says you're a broke, useless bum. Can't afford time travel :D

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
;) I'll show you, someday.

*writes note to future self to never forget your name*

Let's just hope your revenge doesn't require any financial investments.

*writes note to stay away from suspicious homeless bums, aka the 47%*

W

WhoCares

The title of this thread intrigued me, I wondered what on earth could be so exciting to an INTP? My immediate thought is that you'd found a decision. :D

Disappointed to discover it's just another rift in the time space continuum. :doh: And apparently I've gotten a new phone 4yrs from now. No! Really?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dude, it's the wrong way around. :(

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"an app that lets you sent messages to yourself in the future!"

Someone discovered the calendar.

Alert the press.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Tho I have to admit that the first time I've read the op, I was expecting something along the line: when you brush it, it becomes a flower or so :D